2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-27 20:41:24 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Rodgers could seemingly do no wrong with his six first-half touchdown passes.
About the only thing that went wrong for the Packers was when Cobb fumbled near the goal line after a 4-yard catch. The Bears recovered in the end zone — but even that play went awry for Chicago after Kyle Fuller was whistled for unnecessary roughness.
Clay Matthews and Julius Peppers each had sacks. Peppers forced a fumble on his sack against his former team that he recovered at the Chicago 32, setting up another score.
Rodgers was 18 of 27 for 315 yards,NFL Jerseys Supply, throwing touchdown passes of 73 and 40 yards to Jordy Nelson to help the Packers (6-3) open a 42-0 halftime lead.
The Packers' league-worst run defense held Matt Forte to 54 yards on 17 carries. Matthews relished this performance after the defense had an embarrassing second-half letdown in the 44-23 loss to the Saints,wholesale jerseys.
There was nothing much left to do in the middle of the third quarter on a record-setting night with the Packers leading NFC North rival Chicago by 38 points.
A night full of milestones included Rodgers' 16th scoring pass of 70 yards or more to break the record he shared with Denver's Peyton Manning and Rodgers' predecessor in Green Bay, Brett Favre. Rodgers looked just fine two weeks after tweaking his left hamstring in a loss to New Orleans.
Embattled quarterback Jay Cutler had another night to forget at Lambeau Field with two first-half turnovers,NFL Jerseys Wholesale. He has thrown 12 interceptions in four career games in Titletown.
The Bears snapped the shutout when Cutler connected with Marshall for a 45-yard touchdown pass with 7:44 left in the third quarter.
"The game? Shoot, I don't really have a whole lot to say," coach Mike McCarthy said. "That was clearly our best football that we played this year."
"We're all look for answers right now," Cutler said. "We really don't have a lot of them."
Both teams were coming off byes. The down time didn't help the Bears, who have lost five of six to drop to 3-6.
Their season is turning into a nightmare, and their defense has fallen apart.
The 55 points tied a Packers record at Lambeau Field.
Rodgers connected with tight end Andrew Quarless on a 4-yard scoring strike with 3:53 left in the first quarter for a 14-0 lead.
Rodgers tied the team touchdown pass record that he shared with Matt Flynn and matched the NFL mark for a half set by Oakland's Daryle Lamonica in 1969.
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — Hands stuffed into his pockets on a chilly night, Aaron Rodgers warmed up near the space heaters on Green Bay's sideline. He smiled as he patted teammates on their helmets.
"I'm confused, brother. I'm confused. ... We're just not very good right now,Wholesale NFL Jerseys," receiver Brandon Marshall said. "It's a shame to have to say that, but sitting at 3-6, it's tough. It's very, very, very disappointing."

"So much emphasis is put on it," Matthews said about improving defensively. "When we stopped their run and the way our offense was going, it was game over."
Marshall left in the fourth quarter with a left ankle injury.
Cutler was 22 of 37 for 272 yards,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale. His performance surely won't ease the withering criticism back home in Chicago,Cheap NFL Jerseys.
"We just kind of got things going our way," Rodgers said. "The line did a good job of giving me time to extend plays. If you extend plays, you look down the field and there's Jordy Nelson. He made some nice catches."
Nelson had six receptions for 152 yards, while Cobb had 72 yards on four catches. He caught a touchdown pass for the sixth straight game.
The 190th meeting of the NFL's oldest rivalry turned into an old-fashioned blowout and Rodgers watched most of the second half from the sideline in a knit cap.
Two weeks after giving up 38 points in the first half in a 51-23 loss to New England, the Bears set a dubious franchise record by giving up 42 points in a half.
The misery was only just beginning for the Chicago secondary.
Rodgers threw six touchdown passes to tie the franchise game record and match the NFL mark for a half, and the Packers routed the reeling Bears 55-14 on Sunday.
"I'm responsible for the play of this football team — and it's not good enough right now. That's where we are," Bears coach Marc Trestman said.
"His statistics at halftime, I don't know if I've ever seen anything like that," McCarthy said.
Rodgers found Nelson for a 40-yard touchdown pass with 12:17 left in the second quarter. A screen pass to Eddie Lacy on Green Bay's next possession turned into another catch-and-run for a 56-yard score and a five-touchdown lead.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 18:55 , Processed in 0.075192 second(s), 28 queries .