2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-28 04:43:44 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Maybe the gray T-shirt that Williams wore after practice on Thursday is a sign of the matchup to come,China Jerseys Free Shipping. The shirt had a picture of one of the robotic vehicle heads from the "Transformers" movie series.
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — Green Bay Packers cornerbacks Sam Shields and Tramon Williams are bracing for another matchup with Calvin Johnson.
"It's not intimidating. You just hope it don't happen,David Njoku Jersey," Williams said. "When I see that ball in the air, I'm going to say to myself,Cheap NFL Jerseys, 'It's my ball and I'm going to go get it.' Now, if we go up and we battle for it, it's a different story.
Notes: B.J. Raji said that the recovery for his torn right biceps tendon could take from six to nine months. Raji, who is out for the year after getting hurt in the preseason, had signed a one-year deal in the offseason to stay in Green Bay. "I would love to be a Packer, but obviously who knows at this point. I'm more worried about my rehab and just being around the team and trying to be a help to the young guys," Raji said. ... CB Casey Hayward returned to practice on a limited basis after missing a day. ... RT Bryan Bulaga (left) was limited for a second straight day.
This makes Johnson a bit tough to tackle, so wrapping up low will be important to slow down Johnson. Watch out for the stiff-arm, too.
The Packers also have to account for the multifaceted Reggie Bush out of the backfield. Their secondary, though, should be at full strength after safety Micah Hyde returned to practice Thursday as a full participant. He was limited on Wednesday with a knee injury.
"If you cover a bigger guy, he's probably going to be stronger than you. Obviously, he's going to be bigger. You never want to be overly aggressive with him," Williams said.
Johnson's nickname is "Megatron,Jerseys From China," the villain in the "Transformers" movies.
"That's what the game is about — battles. I feel that I have the same amount of ability to go get the ball as anybody else," Williams added.
Now for all the consternation about Johnson, the Packers have still had success against Detroit. Green Bay is 10-2 since 2007 against the Lions when Johnson plays.
Johnson has 13 catches for 247 yards with two touchdowns this season. He has 71 catches for 1,163 yards and 12 scores in 12 games against Green Bay.

"He's a beast," Shields said Thursday. "You know when he does catch it,Wholesale NBA Jerseys, we've just got to tackle him."
This year, the Lions have a new coach, along with a new complement for Johnson in the receiving group in Golden Tate.
Twice a season, the cornerbacks brace themselves to face one of the best receivers in the NFL.
Sounds simple enough. Yet nothing is simple about defending Detroit's 6-foot-5 star wideout.
The Detroit Lions have a new coach in Jim Caldwell, but Johnson hasn't changed. The NFC North rivals meet Sunday in Detroit.
"When he (does) catch it, don't let him run after the catch," Shields said. "Just get him down right there,Cheap NFL Jerseys, and not let him get big plays."
Shields and Williams are both 5-foot-11. While they may have the speed to keep up, the Packers' cornerback duo can't measure up by height with Johnson.
No matter who is on the field, Johnson presents a stern test.
"I think that it does sort of tip the scales a little bit to keep the double-coverage off of him," Caldwell said. "And obviously when that occurs, he's pretty hard to handle. I would anticipate that teams would use double coverage and things of that nature, try to roll to his side."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 11:58 , Processed in 0.063769 second(s), 28 queries .