2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-28 06:32:21 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Beckham probably is the fastest receiver on the Giants and he should give them a legitimate deep threat, even though the offense has been more effective lately with Manning getting rid of the ball quickly to Victor Cruz, Rueben Randle and emerging tight end Larry Donnell.
On the field, it's just simple routes. Off the field, Manning is making sure Beckham is familiar with all the hand signals, the checks and what to do in certain situations.
"I don't think there's anybody who's been more frustrated than I have been, sitting out, coming in and leaving, this being your first year and you've already missed games and you've never missed a game in your life," Beckham said Monday. "It's just not something that's easy to deal with."
In the wins over Texas and Washington, Manning was 49 of 67 passes for 535 yards, six touchdowns and an interception that wasn't his fault. The running game also gained 347 yards.
"I'm really just trying to learn the playbook and wherever I fit in is where I fit in,Cheap Jerseys Store," said Beckham, who had 59 catches for 1,152 yards and eight touchdowns in his final season in college. "Maybe see some deeper balls or we keep doing what we're doing, I don't really see a need to change."
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) — The New York Giants suddenly-potent offense may soon have another weapon for Eli Manning.
Manning has thrown to his fellow New Orleans native in passing camps at home, but the two have had little work since New York took Beckham with the 12th pick overall in the draft. He hopes to send a lot more time getting on the same page, both on and off the field.
Beckham pulled a hamstring early in training camp and missed all five preseason games and the first four games of the regular season. Every time he practiced, he aggravated the injury.
While Beckham wants to get on the field as soon as possible, coach Tom Coughlin isn't going to rush him and aggravating the injury again.
"We're going to have to work hard with him to get him up to speed so when he's in there he's confident,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, he can play fast," Manning said. "I don't know what the game plan is for him right now, but we'll just take it day-by-day."
NOTES: Third-year cornerback Jayron Hosley practiced Monday, his first since serving a four-game suspension for violating the league's policy on substance abuse. The team has a one-week roster exemption. ...With a rare Sunday off, Coughlin watched the Falcons, Eagles and Cowboys games on television. ".the reason you watch them is to get a feel for how the team is playing and where their strengths are, maybe where their weaknesses are. What's the other team doing? Is it working? It's kind of like a checklist. ...Giants  LT Will Beatty is going to see an old friend on Sunday. He will be lined up against former Giants DE Osi Umenyiora. ...Donnell, who caught three first-half touchdown passes,Cheap Jerseys, caught a lot of emails,Chris Chelios Jersey, tweets and messages from family, friends and former teammates over the weekend.
First-round draft pick Odell Beckham Jr., did a little more during Monday's workout and there is an outside chance the speedy receiver may make his NFL debut Sunday when the Giants (2-2) play host to the Atlanta Falcons (2-2).
"I already know what he can do," Randle said. "I think it's up to him to show everybody else what he can do."
The more time Beckham missed,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, the more Giants fans have bemoaned his failure to contribute to the team. The comments, through social media and other means, motivated him.
The former LSU player recently returned to practice on a limited basis and he is starting to show signs that he will be ready to play in the Giants' new west coast offense has averaged 434 yards and 37.5 points in two consecutive wins.
Randle,Brett Favre Falcons Jersey, who played with Beckham at LSU, can't wait for his buddy to play.
"He has to practice," Coughlin said. "He has to practice consecutive days, he has to be able to show us that he's not only strong enough, but can endure day after day, so there's some room here to make some progress and impress everybody."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 19:15 , Processed in 0.067365 second(s), 26 queries .