10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-28 20:46:42 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
By Leonard GildarieIt was laughter non-stop the first time I saw it. This little Chinese-looking dude with his spectacles and‘Feel The Beat’ coordinator, Clive Prowellan intent,China Adidas Hockey Jerseys, serious look attempting to do a John Travolta’s Saturday Night Fever dance.He was serious but his antics hilarious. Even his dancing partners at the Theatre Guild in Kingston were taken aback by his bravery and hip-swiveling moves. My five-year-old son was bug-eyed.Yeah, we are talking about Guyana’s latest reality show,NFL Jerseys China, Feel The Beat, which has been airing since earlier this month on a number of TV channels.Daniel Man, 17, and I must say he enlivened my weekend, was given a lifeline by the judges who decided that his “showmanship” was enough for a second appearance. But unfortunately, he did not measure up and Guyana lost out from some genuine fun.Man’s appearance on the show… and I had never seen the teen before…would be reminiscent of the 2004 season of the American Idol which featured William Hung,Anthony Steen Dolphins Jersey, an American singer who gained fame in early 2004 as a result of his off-key audition performance of Ricky Martin’s hit song “She Bangs” on that third season.He did not go far in that competition but managed to hang on to a fan club that grossed him some serious money.Man is not totally out of it as he is being recalled to perform at the finals.‘Feel The Beat’ would be the country’s first reality dance show following the runaway success of GT&T’s Song and Jingle Competition. The show is being produced by HJTV.According to coordinator of ‘Feel The Beat’, Clive Prowell,Jerseys NFL China, of Classique Dance, the show has been attracting some serious reviews since auditions started this month.“We had over 150 persons auditioning. You may know that dancing has a serious crowd following.”Already, that initial group has been weeded down to 25 following the group stages.“Tomorrow (today) we will be airing the final 25 and from this five persons will be sent home,Cheap Hockey Jerseys,” Prowell said.Daniel Man (right) and other contestants of ‘Feel The Beat’The winner will be walking away with a cool $1M and a chance to even overseas performances.There will be different genres of music, including dance hall and contemporary,cheap jerseys from china, that the dancers will have to perform to leading up to the May 13 finals.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 15:43 , Processed in 0.060162 second(s), 26 queries .