10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-29 11:53:35 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
As business owners, providing assistance to other businesses should be a natural extension of our responsibilities. Many business owners are quite engrossed in their operations or daily tasks to assist others.   In assessing my business, I have realized that a lot of my leads are generated from or during the provision of assistance to others.Recently, I pondered on the assistance provided by my company and assessed the benefit, and need I say that the benefits outweighed the cost.   Here are five benefits of providing assistance to each other:Sharing resources and information:   A wealth of information and resources are available out there; and research, whether it is personal or professional,Cheap Jerseys, is becoming more and more popular as consumers and businesses rarely make purchasing decisions without information.In this regard, we are constantly churning out information and knowledge of resources, some we use, others we can share as it may be relevant to our colleagues or other business. That information shared can make a difference in how things are done, decisions are made or in the case of a resource shared,Cheap Jerseys Store, may determine the success of a business venture.Highlighting new opportunities for Growth: You may be aware of opportunities, daily, due to your current position, that information may not be useful to you at that particular time. We should always think of who can benefit from the particular opportunity. Opportunities may arise for careers, business contracts, endorsements, recognition etc.,Cheap NFL Jerseys, and this may be the break that your colleague has been awaiting; you provided that inroad. There is self-satisfaction as well as your contribution to the success of your colleague that may augur well towards you or your business in the future.Making introductions: Over a decade ago, I read an article on the benefits of networking, and never forgot how the writer highly recommended keeping records of contacts when meeting new people.   In so doing, I am now able to have a secure network of people,NBA Jerseys China, not just for myself but to provide assistance to my colleagues through introduction to the right people.   An introduction can have a great impact on business deals, professional as well as personal relationships.Volunteering and Providing Genuine feedback: In dealing with small businesses, some are not able to pay a full fee per hour. The time given to that business may be more valuable to the business owner than the dollar value.  Once I have agreed to undertake the task, I ensure that I am genuinely involved and this demonstrates my willingness to assist.By being genuinely interested you are able to provide feedback that will assist in providing solutions required.Promoting and Recognizing: We interact daily with colleagues, business,China Jerseys Cheap, and people generally, how often to you promote the products, services or qualities of our associates to other people that we meet. Within our businesses, we can promote the qualities of our colleagues or staff, we can promote the service or business of a colleague and recognize staff through award schemes or nominate other business for industry awards.Your recognition will mean the world to your colleagues. You will promote a skill, quality or product that others can learn, grow or benefit from in one way or another. This contributes to the dynamism and growth of your industry or sector and you will ultimately benefit.Businesses need a successful community,Cheap Jerseys From China, sector or industry that creates demand for its products or services within a supportive environment.Great business leaders are also leaders in the community. In providing assistance to other businesses we are actually assisting ourselves and our business community.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 07:49 , Processed in 0.094511 second(s), 26 queries .