4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-30 02:04:40 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
By Ivan Cairo/Leonard GildariePARAMARIBO – Surinamese Police are investigating the alleged kidnapping of a nine-year-old boy, who was taken from his mother there and brought to Guyana.Allegedly, the boy, Kelvin Bronne, was illegally taken by Guyanese national Oscar Hill without the consent of the child’s parent,Wholesale China Jerseys, leaving the mother in despair as to whether she will ever see her son again.“I want my son back!” Josephine Bronne told this newspaper.According to the very distraught mother of three, Hill collected her son from school on March 13 and never returned home. Even though she pleaded with him on several occasions to bring her child back, the man refused.Hill, a former co-worker of her husband,Cheap NFL Jerseys, and who relatives say was close to the family for over 18 months, stayed regularly at the family’s house whenever he returned from the interior of Suriname, where he was employed in the forestry sector.“Every time he returned from the interior he would stay two or three days with us before he returned to work,” Bronne claimed.Recounting the events, she said that, at around 13:00 hrs on March 13, Hill took her four-year-old son with him to the shop in the neighbourhood, where they waited for her two other children,Supply NFL Jerseys, including Kelvin, to return from school.However, the two children arrived home without Hill and the nine-year-old lad. Later, she was contacted by Hill, who said that he was travelling with her son to Lelydorp to collect money from his employer.Hill allegedly told Bronne that they would be back by no later than 18:00 hrs. She claims she continued to call the man regularly to be informed of his whereabouts. “Every time I called, he said that they were on their way back,” said Bronne.When she called back at 19:30 hrs it appeared that Hill had turned off his mobile phone.When Hill and the boy failed to return, Bronne spoke with his employer,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, who informed her that Hill had to travel to Guyana for an emergency.Hill has reportedly told his employer that his daughter was sick and he had to return to Guyana.For more than a month the family did not hear from Hill and Kelvin.When he finally made contact, at around the end of April, Hill reportedly refused to return the boy and Bronne subsequently made a report to the Police.The Police department in Suriname which handles cases involving youths and minors confirmed that the family had indeed made a missing persons report.The Suriname Police have since contacted its Guyanese counterpart, but so far, there has been no success in locating Hill or the boy.According to the mother, no one knows where Hill is residing in Guyana. During one of his calls to Suriname, he reportedly claimed that he was residing in New Amsterdam.“I even called his sister, but she told me that she doesn’t have any contact with her brother,” Bronne said.She was advised by Hill’s sister, Julie, to report the case to Police in Guyana. Bronne claimed that Hill called her in May and “warned” her that he was aware of her complaint of alleged abduction made to the Police.He demanded that the family retracts the complaint, but Bronne refused and Hill allegedly threatened that she will not get her son back.Why Hill took her son to Guyana in the first place is still a mystery to Bronne.“My son doesn’t have a passport, so I assume that they travelled illegally via the back-track route.”During telephone conversations with Hill,Cheap Jerseys Store, she also had a chat with her son, a grade two student, who told her that he’s doing ok.“He (Kelvin) told me that he’s being taken care of very well and that he gets food on time, but I want my son back as soon as possible,Cheap NFL Jerseys China,” the mother pleaded.Yesterday, Hill’s sister,cheap jerseys from china, Julie, said she last spoke to her brother in March and she had indeed seen the lad with him.“He told me that it was his step-son. The last I heard of my brother was that he was working in Kwakwani.”“I can tell you that if the Police get hold of him, they should do what they have to do, because he ain’t gon done with his nonsense.”It was unclear whether the Guyana authorities had officially received a complaint to investigate the alleged kidnapping of the boy.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 17:50 , Processed in 0.061961 second(s), 26 queries .