2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-30 07:36:33 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Lindley dropped the fourth-and-goal shotgun snap,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, and in the scrap for the ball, center John Estes got down on his knees and batted it behind him. Zach Bauman scooped it up and ran in for the score with 1:11 remaining.
Bridgewater found Allen Reisner for a short touchdown and Jarius Wright for the 2-point conversion with 7:57 left, giving the Vikings a 24-21 edge.
Kyle Rudolph had four catches for 89 yards and a scoring toss from Cassel as the Vikings kept their first team in for the whole first half, and Bridgewater and the backups picked up where they left off.
Cassel was sharp in his only series last week against Oakland, and this time over a bigger sample size he was just as good, going 12 for 16 for 153 yards with one touchdown and no turnovers. Cassel even ran three times for 30 yards when nobody was open, but the middle of the field.
Drew Stanton threw a scoring pass to basketball-player-turned-tight-end Darren Fells for the Cardinals in the second quarter.
The temperature at kickoff was 85 degrees, steamy for Minnesota, but practically a cold front for the Arizona desert in August.
"I saw a play I hadn't seen in 22 years, that touchdown," Arians said, deadpanning. "It was designed."
"I want to have a big role in this offense, especially in the passing game. For me,China Jerseys Wholesale, it's why you put in all the work,Cheap China Jerseys," Rudolph said.
The ruling was that because there was no possession by Lindley, advancement was allowable.
Wide receiver Greg Jennings shouted, "Teddy's world!" as he walked out of the locker room.
Less than a minute after the Cardinals had gone ahead on a bizarre fourth-down score off a loose ball, Bridgewater floated a back-shoulder fade pass from 2 yards to Rodney Smith with 18 seconds remaining for the lead.
His go-to target was Rudolph, the tight end who has returned for his fourth year much richer, a little slimmer and poised for a breakout season in the new scheme under offensive coordinator Norv Turner.
Bridgewater gave the giddy fans chanting his first name a pair of go-ahead touchdown throws to cheer for in the fourth quarter, propelling the Vikings past the Arizona Cardinals 30-28 on Saturday night.
"I give Teddy a lot of credit. He was impressive. It was a very nice drive he put together," Cardinals coach Bruce Arians said.
Coach Mike Zimmer said he hasn't reached the date he's had in mind for a decision. Bridgewater at least gave him more to think about with his second-half performance, albeit against backups and guys bound to be cut in a couple of weeks.
On that final drive, Bridgewater completed six of seven passes for 77 yards.
Ryan Lindley, who played the whole second half at quarterback for the Cardinals,Cheap Hockey Jerseys, threw three straight incompletions after a 33-yard pass interference penalty on Derek Cox put the ball at the 6.
After failing to hang on to a high throw in the back corner of the end zone on third-and-goal at the end of the first drive, Rudolph finished the second possession with a 51-yard catch and run into the end zone.
The Minnesota Vikings have yet to pick a starting quarterback, but their passing game has sure been productive in the preseason.
Carson Palmer led the Cardinals on a 93-yard drive to start the game, and Jonathan Dwyer ran around left end untouched for the score. Palmer played two series and finished 4 for 8 for 91 yards.
For the first time since training camp started, the Cardinals actually breathed some fresh air while they tuned up for the regular season.
"Teddy was calm. He was smart. That whole series was a lot of blitzes,Wholesale Jerseys China," Zimmer said.
"I'm very pleased. I'm just going to continue to try and get better from here," said Bridgewater, who finished 16 for 20 for 177 yards,Cheap Wholesale Jerseys, much better than his debut.
"He does it every day in practice. I wasn't surprised at all. He always puts the ball on the money," Smith said.
After playing their exhibition opener and holding every practice inside at their covered home stadium just outside of sultry Phoenix, they finally left the air conditioning.
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Matt Cassel was polished. Teddy Bridgewater was poised.
Cassel has taken the majority of the turns with the first-team offense, and the veteran has done nothing but solidify his status.

"It's not. I'm still the young guy here. I still have a lot to prove," Bridgewater said.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 04:00 , Processed in 0.071673 second(s), 34 queries .