2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-1 14:34:24 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"That's up for coach Allen to talk about," Carr said. "My job is to come in and compete my tail off and help this team win."
Wilson ended his night after capping a quick opening drive with a 25-yard touchdown pass to Luke Willson before the Seahawks lost the exhibition finale to the Oakland Raiders 41-31 on Thursday night,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys.
"When I look back at this preseason the thing that jumps out at me is what our offense was able to do when the first group was in there," coach Pete Carroll said. "Russell had a phenomenal preseason statistically in every way. That group looks ready to play."
DeShawn Shead also scored on a 55-yard interception return on a pass thrown by Matt McGloin.
"Let's not burry our head in the sand," coach Dennis Allen said. "But I haven't changed anything. I think we're in good shape where we're at with all of our quarterbacks and I feel good about being in the position we're in."
Carr was just getting started, leading back-to-back one-play touchdown drives following big special teams plays.
"That's what we want to do, we want to be explosive and make plays," Wilson said. "We got into a really good rhythm. I thought we did a really good job all preseason with that. Hopefully we can carry that into the regular season."
The Seahawks (2-2) have no questions about their starting quarterback as Wilson is playing even better than he did a season ago when Seattle won the Super Bowl.
Rookie Derek Carr threw three touchdown passes to make a case he should be Oakland's starting quarterback. Carr was almost perfect in the start in place of Matt Schaub, completing 11 of 13 passes for 143 yards and led Oakland (2-2) to four touchdowns in four drives.
That ended Carr's night and started what could be more than a week of questions about the opening day starter.
Now the question will be if Carr's strong performance that included one touchdown drive against Seattle's first-team defense or Schaub's health will be enough to change that plan before the opener against the New York Jets on Sept. 7.
Schaub was anointed the starter after being acquired in an offseason trade from Houston. Coach Dennis Allen hasn't deviated from that plan even as Schaub struggled in the preseason before resting this game with a sore throwing elbow,Cheap NFL Jerseys.
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Russell Wilson and Seattle's first-team offense needed just four plays to show they are ready for the regular season.
The second-round pick out of Fresno State made the most of the starting assignment. He completed five passes on the opening drive,China Jerseys Cheap, including a third-down conversion to Denarius Moore, who was covered by All-Pro Richard Sherman. Latavius Murray capped the drive with a 5-yard TD run.
But this night was all about Carr,Jerseys Wholesale, who said he was "less rookie" than he was two weeks ago with the starting offense when he yelled out the play in the huddle so loud that his teammates were afraid the defense could hear the call.
Pryor, booed by his former fans, played his best game of the preseason, going 11 for 17 for 134 yards and a 33-yard touchdown pass to Phil Bates. He also ran for 12 yards on four carries.
Carr ended his night with an eight-play touchdown drive, capping it with a perfectly placed back-shoulder 11-yard throw to Moore. That gave Oakland a 28-7 lead and sent the crowd into a frenzy rarely seen in the preseason.
The bigger question for the Super Bowl champions coming into this game was whether former Raiders quarterback Terrelle Pryor could show enough to earn a spot on the roster as a third quarterback.

Wilson opened the game with a 44-yard pass to Jermaine Kearse and finished 3-for-3 for 77 yards. He finished the exhibition season with a 78.6 completion percentage, three touchdowns, no interceptions and a 133.8 passer rating.
TJ Carrie's 45-yard punt return set up Oakland's next drive at the Seattle 20. On the next play,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Carr threw a TD pass to Mychal Rivera,Deion Sanders Falcons Jersey UK, who made a great adjustment on a pass that was deflected by Malcolm Smith.
NOTES: Walters had five kick returns for 137 yards, two punt returns for 13 yards and three catches for 47 yards as he tries to earn a spot on Seattle's roster. ... McGloin threw a TD pass to Brice Butler, the fourth time the two had connected on a scoring play this preseason.
"He was really good," Carroll said. "The Raiders tore us up in every way. They did everything well. They just took it to us. Whatever they needed to do, they did."
After a fumbled kickoff by Bryan Walters, Carr threw a 36-yard TD pass to Moore on the following play to give the Raiders a 14-7 lead.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 00:23 , Processed in 0.052178 second(s), 28 queries .