10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-1 18:22:36 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
By Michael JordanAttorney-at-Law Nigel Hughes yesterday queried whether police had attempted to conceal the fact that they used ammunition that was not officially used by the Force on the day that three Lindeners were shot dead.Hughes made the assertion while questioning a Tactical Services Unit (TSU) Constable, who claimed in a statement that every member of the squad that was sent to Linden on July 18 was checked twice for extra ammunition.The rank,Stitched Jerseys, Constable Osafo Timmerman, testified to members of the Commission of Inquiry that he was sent to Linden on July 18 specifically to take notes of events that transpired during the protest.Timmerman subsequently submitted a signed statement, dated July 19, that Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP) Patrick Todd had body-searched him and other TSU ranks twice for extra ammunition at Linden before they headed for the Wismar/ Mackenzie Bridge.However, the searching of ranks was not recorded in the notes that Constable Timmerman made at Linden, and this prompted attorney Hughes to query why he failed to do so then.“There is absolutely no record in your notes recording everything that happens as it happens; you make absolutely no mention of being checked for extra rounds;  that any of you were checked for extra rounds. But that happened twice that day.Could it be, Sir,Cheap Atlanta Braves Hoodies, that by the nineteenth (19th of July),NFL Jerseys Authentic China, you all realised that double zero (ammunition), some strange ammunition was used, and you were trying to cover your tracks by saying that that you were checked?“Could it be that on the nineteenth, when you made that statement that you had to cover because you were aware that ammunition that was not officially police ammunition was actually discharged by the police?“I am suggesting to you that you made absolutely no record in your minute-by-minute record of what happened on the eighteenth (18th of July),NFL Jerseys China, that you were body-checked for extra ammunition.”“Was there a reason that by the time you wrote that statement on the nineteenth that you specifically mentioned that you were checked for extra rounds and ammunition?”The attorney’s line of questioning drew an objection from Attorney-at-Law Peter Hugh, who is representing the interests of the Guyana Police Force.Asked whether if it was the procedure of the Force to submit its ranks to checks for ammunition before they went on an operation, Timmerman first asserted that this was so, but then indicated that he was unsure, since he did not go on such operations often.The TSU rank was shown a large notebook in which he stated that he had recorded, under instructions from ASP Todd, the incidents that occurred while the ranks were confronting the protestors. He stated that he was Todd’s ‘Orderly’, and this was the first time that he was making such written recordings for the police.Under oath, Constable Timmerman stated that ASP Todd instructed him what to write.“Is there anything recorded in this report, which Mr. Todd did not tell you to record, which you saw with your own eyes and you recorded it of your own free will?” he was asked by Commission member Mr. K.D Knight.“Everything that Mr. Todd tell me to write I write,” the constable responded.Knight: “I am asking you if everything in this document was told to you by Mr. Todd.Timmerman: “Yes Sir.”“You did not write down anything that you observed apart from what Mr. Todd told you?” asked Commission jurist Cecil Kennard.“Sir,Cheap Jerseys From China, I didn’t want nothing wrong,NFL Jerseys 2018, because it was my first time (making such recordings),” the constable said.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 11:44 , Processed in 0.078664 second(s), 28 queries .