9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-2 03:54:21 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
– family friend in custodyPolice in B’ Division are investigating the circumstances that led to the death of 24-year-oldDead: Ravi Kumar Sharmalabourer Ravi Kumar Sharma,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, who was discovered in his yard early yesterday morning by his mother.Sharma shared the home with his 54-year-old mom, Devika Deo.A 28-year-old fisherman and family friend,Authentic Jerseys China, with whom Sharma had had a heated argument is in custody.According to information gathered, Sharma, who was reportedly an alcoholic, on Monday night had told his mother to vacate the home that they share. He was allegedly intoxicated at the time when he told her to leave, and she obliged.The mother of the dead man told this publication that, “everytime he drink me does sleep somewhere else, and yesterday (Monday) he tell meh guh, that he guh mek nuff noise and me nah go like da”. She said she left and returned yesterday (Tuesday) morning when she saw her son lying on the ground next to the fence.“When meh come meh notice meh son lie down deh and me tell am get up and go upstairs”, Deo stated.The grieving mother told Kaieteur News that she went to the back yard and returned, and again told Sharma to get up, but she sensed something was amiss after she saw no movement. Upon making a closer check she noticed blood and started to run and scream for help. Neighbours were alerted by the noise, and ranks of the Number 51 station arrived promptly on the scene having been summoned.Grieving mother Devika DeoThe man’s body was later whisked away to the Skeldon Public Hospital Mortuary.Ravi Sharma would have celebrated his 25th birthday tomorrow.Meanwhile, the dead man’s mother reflected sadly that the suspect, “does come by the house, me does cook,Wholesale Soccer Jerseys, clean and wash fuh he when he come and he does pay me a $3000, so he (Sharma) know dat boy good, but me nah know wha guh wrang”.The suspect reportedly told investigators that he was present at Sharma’s house on Monday night when a heated argument ensued between the two. The argument escalated,Cheap Football Jerseys, during which he (suspect) was struck by Sharma to the head, and in retaliation, picked up a cutlass and repeatedly ‘broad-sided’ (lashed) Sharma.The suspect allegedly went to the Police Station minutes after the incident and made a report that he had lashed Sharma several times about his body,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, but made no mention that he had died,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, since he is alleging that he was unaware that Sharma had succumbed as a result of the beating.Reports are that the suspect returned to the house that morning and saw a crowd and Sharma’s lifeless body in pool of blood in his yard, where he (suspect) had left him. He subsequentlyThe house where the fisherman resided.turned himself in and is presently assisting investigators with the investigation.Kaieteur News understands that Sharma’s body was discovered with what appeared to be a broken arm, chop wounds on the chest, back, and a wound to the forehead among other injuries.Investigations are continuing.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 14:11 , Processed in 0.071191 second(s), 28 queries .