2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-2 06:11:04 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Tannehill is the first quarterback from the 2012 draft class, which also included Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III and Russell Wilson, to receive an extension.
Tannehill said he understands "the ultimate factor in judging quarterbacks is winning games."
"I don't measure myself up against (Dan Marino),NFL Jerseys China, but at the same time, I'd love to have a career that stands up to his, and ultimately, I want to win championships."
"I've watched him get better every year,Wholesale NFL Jerseys 2018," Philbin said. "I think that trend is going to continue."

Dye believes Tannehill's worth will be considerably higher by the end of this contract.
Tannehill believes he's a championship-caliber quarterback.
It's not that Pat Dye Jr. isn't pleased with his client's six-year, $96 million extension, which includes $45 million guaranteed and $77.7 million of "new money." He's just convinced the Dolphins got great value with the deal that lasts through 2020.
"It's always a dream to sign a big contract,Cheap Baseball Jerseys, but the main dream is winning a championship and holding that trophy up with your teammates," said Tannehill, who was Flanked by Hickey and coach Joe Philbin on Tuesday as he talked about the deal.
The Dolphins QB had career-best numbers in his third NFL season last year, throwing for 4,045 yards and 27 touchdowns with a passer rating of 92.8.
"That's why I'm here,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, is to win championships," Tannehill said. "If I wasn't that, if these guys didn't believe in me, then I wouldn't be sitting in this chair.
"I didn't know if it was going to happen or not. I still had two years left on the (previous) deal. It wasn't something I was expecting," said Tannehill, whose wife, Lauren, and parents,Wholesale NBA Jerseys China, Tim and Cheryl, also were in attendance on Tuesday. "Once they came to me and wanted to talk . was super excited to try to get something done."
"He believes in himself," Dye said. "I do think he has the makeup and ingredients to be special. He's had special moments. We've seen it."
Dye said Dolphins owner Stephen Ross met with Tannehill before the NFL Combine for lunch, during which Ross told him, "You're our guy and we're going to do this deal."
DAVIE, Fla. (AP) — When Ryan Tannehill agreed to a four-year extension with the Miami Dolphins, the quarterback's agent told him that at some point, "you might regret this deal."
The ink is barely dry on the deal, but Dye told Dolphins general manager Dennis Hickey, "We're going to be knocking on the door in three or four years" to renegotiate.
Unlike Luck, Griffin III and Wilson, Tannehill has yet to reach the playoffs. But he said Tuesday the Dolphins "have all the pieces we need to have a special 2015."
Said Hickey: "We couldn't be more happy and pleased to have him as our quarterback for the present and for the long-term,Cheap Jerseys From China."
He added that despite the added pressure that will come with his new contract, his approach and preparation won't change.
Still, Dye said he wasn't optimistic three weeks ago that a deal would get done. That changed last Monday, when the Dolphins improved their offer. The contract was finalized a week later.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 23:43 , Processed in 0.072270 second(s), 26 queries .