2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-3 08:35:39 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"I don't think we overlooked this team," tight end Vernon Davis said.
Carr threw three touchdown passes, including a 9-yarder to Marcel Reece late in the third quarter that gave the Raiders the lead for good. The Raiders and 49ers renewed their rivalry at the Coliseum for the first time since 2002.
A defense that has carried San Francisco in recent weeks when the offense couldn't find a groove showed its flaws against the NFL's biggest loser,Wholesale Jerseys.
Kaepernick went 18 for 33 for 174 yards with a touchdown and two interceptions. The five sacks gave him a league-high 43 this year.
They're not doing it.
Colin Kaepernick followed one of his worst outings as a pro with another surprising flop, and Jim Harbaugh's 49ers were stunned by the Oakland Raiders franchise that gave him his coaching start in a 24-13 defeat Sunday.
Carr rarely faced any pressure, giving him plenty of time to find open receivers downfield. He hit Mychal Rivera down the middle for a 27-yard gain and completed all five of his passes for 73 yards on the go-ahead drive.
"They were able to go out there and take advantage of the mistakes we made. He did a good job of getting the ball out and using his protection," linebacker Aldon Smith said. "I don't know if shock's the word I'm going to use. We're a competitive team, we're a good team and every week we go out I expect for us to win. So I wasn't expecting the result."
Phil Dawson's 20-yard field goal midway through the third gave the 49ers a brief lead. But he missed wide left from 47 yards with about five minutes left and had an earlier 54-yarder negated by a holding penalty.

OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — The San Francisco 49ers are playing themselves right out of the playoff picture.
"They have their plan of what they want to do and all I can do as a player is just abide by the rules,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys," he said. "No, I do not agree. I'm just a player, I'm just a number."
From dominant to dumbfounded.
Offensive lineman Donald Penn even got into the action for Oakland,Cheap Jerseys From China, catching a 3-yard TD pass from Carr. It was the 330-pound offensive lineman's third career touchdown and second against San Francisco.
NOTES: CB Chris Culliver injured his left knee when he went down with 11:03 left in the second quarter,China Jerseys, but said afterward he was OK. Culliver missed the 2013 season because of a torn ACL in the same knee. ... San Francisco LG Mike Iupati injured an elbow and rookie C Marcus Martin injured his right knee when Kaepernick was sacked with 5:20 left.
Two duds in 11 days. A faltering quarterback and offense. A nonexistent pass rush against a rookie quarterback.
Rookie Derek Carr produced one of his best performances and completely outclassed Kaepernick, who said a cameraman got too close to his face at halftime and, "If I put something real close to your face you're going to try to move out of the way, too."
49ers outside linebacker Ahmad Brooks was benched for missing a defensive meeting Tuesday morning, though he made it to a domestic violence meeting an hour later. He said he wasn't told he wouldn't start or not play at all.
"My priorities are No. 1 winning football games, No. 2, with the welfare of our players, coaches and our staff, and lastly is what my personal and professional future is," said Harbaugh, who was later asked if he even wanted to be back, "My priorities are winning games."
These Niners (7-6) hardly look like a team that entered the season with the swagger of a franchise that has reached three straight NFC championship games and had a Super Bowl-or-bust mentality for 2014. That "Who's got it better than us? No-body!" has quickly turned to a mantra of playing to stave off elimination each week,Cheap China Jerseys.
The 49ers surrendered the first back-to-back touchdown drives for the Raiders all season.
"I'm giving everything I have every time I step on the field," succinct-as-ever Kaepernick said. "I have to play better. I haven't played well."
Kaepernick threw an interception on the first play, and found himself on his backside following a fifth sack when it finally ended with the Raiders (2-11) celebrating on their home field a week after a 52-0 loss at St. Louis.
Harbaugh sparked further chatter about where he might wind up next season when he walked out of the tunnel and straight to Raiders owner Mark Davis for a quick chat,wholesale nfl jerseys. Harbaugh worked as an offensive assistant with the Raiders in 2002-03 under late owner Al Davis.
Now, will the Raiders give him his next job?
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 12:09 , Processed in 0.073391 second(s), 26 queries .