2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-3 08:36:29 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
When asked by reporters about the possibility of a fine, Benentt said, "I can afford it. I don't see what he can fine me for on that."
"It's a tough situation,Cheap Football Jerseys," quarterback Jay Cutler said. "I thought Kyle did a great job of handling himself."
On Monday, Bennett was taken to the ground Monday with a grab to the shoulder by rookie cornerback Kyle Fuller. The play occurred during a full-pad scrimmage when players are not supposed to be taken to the ground. Bennett responded by getting up, grabbing the first-round draft pick and slamming him to the ground.
"Things happen during these moments and nothing of it has lingered with our football team," Trestman said. "We had one of our better practices today."
Fuller was not punished for the incident,China NFL Jerseys.
"I'm not really here . everybody's talking about friendships. Really, we're all preparing for a championship. If we make friends along the way, that's cool. But at the end of the day, I'm just trying to help the Bears win a championship and the do the job to the best of my ability."
Neither Emery nor coach Marc Trestman would characterize it as making an example of Bennett, who has been involved in several practice scrapes this training camp, and a few last year, as well.
NOTES: WR Marquess Wilson broke his collarbone in Monday's practice and had surgery Tuesday.  Trestman said the Bears would be looking to fill his roster spot with a signing,Paul Kariya Ducks Throwback Jersey, while also weighing the skills of the other receivers. ... DE Jared Allen missed a third straight practice for what Trestman called "family reasons."  ...  CB Tim Jennings continued missing practice with a quad injury ... CB Isaiah Frey left Tuesday's practice with a hamstring pull. ... RT Jordan Mills left toward the end of Tuesday's practice with foot soreness.
Bennett will not be with the team at camp until the suspension is lifted.
General manager Phil Emery says the team "made a decision to fine and suspend Martellus Bennett for an undetermined length of time,China NFL Jerseys," though he wouldn't specify the amount of the fine.
"I'll be talking with him today," Trestman said. "We've got a plan and a process in place. We want to go through this process and when the time is right he'll be back."
Wide receiver Brandon Marshall was seen shouting at Bennett after the incident in Monday's practice. Marshall did not practice Tuesday, but Trestman called it a coach's decision to give him rest and not punishment for the words he had with Bennett. Dante Rosario and Zach Miller filled in at Bennett's spot Tuesday.
BOURBONNAIS, Ill. (AP) — Tight end Martellus Bennett has been suspended indefinitely by the Bears after an altercation in practice the day before.
Emery wouldn't go into specifics about why the decision was made,Cheap China Jerseys, saying only,Cheap Jerseys, "He was suspended for conduct detrimental to the team."
"I play hard, go hard every single day," Bennett said Monday after practice. "I'm probably one of the most violent people on the field. That's just my style of play. That's how I play. I'm going to continue to play the way I play. That's what I'm here for.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-29 15:29 , Processed in 0.080845 second(s), 26 queries .