9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-1-2 22:30:43 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
DEATH RAY VISION, the project featuring SHADOWS FALL frontman Brian Fair, KILLSWITCH ENGAGE bassist Mike D'Antonio and former OVERCAST/SEEMLESS guitarist Pete Cortese, will re-release its debut five-song EP, "Get Lost Or Get Dead", on May 14 via Bullet Tooth (the label run by Trustkill Records founder Josh Grabelle) in seven-inch vinyl, digipack CD, and digital download formats."Get Lost Or Get Dead" track listing: 01. Shattered Frames 02. Get Lost Or Get Dead 03. Not For Glory04. Chainsaw Of Bees05. Drown The Light"Get Lost Or Get Dead" was originally indepedently released in 2011. The CD was recorded in March 2011 at Mad Oak Studio in Allston, Massachusetts with Benny Grotto (MOTHERBOAR, SLAPSHOT, ACARO,Wholesale Jerseys Safe, DRESDEN DOLLS) at the helm. The recording captured the raw energy and emotion of the band combined with a modern production, seamlessly bridging the gap between the past and future. The sessions were the creative spark that inspired the band to continue writing and see how far they could push their sound."For our first release,Cheap NFL Jerseys, we wanted to have a huge-sounding record with modern production but still maintain the energy and rawness of the old-school hardcore seven-inches that influence the formation of the band," Fair explained at the time. "We kept it simple with minimal overdubs, layers and Pro Tools magic that is becoming all to common in music today. We just set up, hit record and let it rip."DEATH RAY VISION recently completed tracking its new LP with producer Dean Baltulonis (SICK OF IT ALL, AGNOSTIC FRONT) for a summer release. "The band is really excited to get back in the studio," said Fair. "These new songs have pushed our sound to a new level and we can't wait to unleash them on the world!"DEATH RAY VISION made its live debut on April 8, 2011 at the Vegas Lounge in Lunenburg,Wholesale Jerseys For Sale, Massachusetts.Regarding how the band came together, Fair said, "When Mike and I first met,Wholesale Jerseys China, we went to see LEEWAY and BREAKDOWN play in Boston. My love for raw, metallic hardcore began that day and the energy and insanity in that club is something that has stayed with me forever." "We started the band to have fun, there is really no other reason to do DEATH RAY VISION," stated Mike. "Apparently we were having so much fun when we started writing for the first EP that we just kept writing and writing. All of a sudden, we had a crapload of tunes." While gathering material for a full-length release, DEATH RAY VISION caught the attention of Bullet Tooth, a label that has a staff with very similar backgrounds and history in the heavy music scene as the band. Having a label that embraces the same DIY ethic as the band was a necessity. Joining forces with Bullet Tooth was the perfect way for DEATH RAY VISION to reach a wider audience without having to sacrifice the independent spirit of the band. "Josh Grabelle and Bullet Tooth have the capacity to get our record out to more people then we can reach on our own," explained D'Antonio. "It also doesn't hurt that he is an old friend and is really excited about DEATH RAY VISION. What more could you want?" Grabelle is as enthusiastic about the signing as the band is. He's known the members for years, having almost signed KILLSWITCH ENGAGE in 2000. "I'm a huge fan of SHADOWS FALL, KILLSWITCH ENGAGE and OVERCAST," he said. "I first met Brian Fair in 1995 at an OVERCAST show in Erie, Pennsylvania. I've been friends with Mike D for years as well. Mike D told me he had started a new band and I already knew it was gonna be awesome, and it was! I was honored they thought of me and Bullet Tooth and I know we will knock it out of the park together."According to D'Antonio, the DEATH RAY VISION songs "are much easier to write than KILLSWITCH ENGAGE songs for me, and I can be a bit more old-school in my approach. This style comes very natural to me because I grew up on CRO-MAGS, AGNOSTIC FRONT, MADBALL,Cheap Jerseys China, LEEWAY and BAD BRAINS. When I want to write, I throw these inspirations on and get to it."DEATH RAY VISION is:Brian Fair - VocalsMike D'Antonio - BassPete Cortese - GuitarZack Wells - GuitarColin Conway - Drums
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 19:44 , Processed in 0.064315 second(s), 28 queries .