2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-9 02:40:55 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
All condemned Rice's actions,Cheap China Jerseys, but there was little consensus as to what his punishment should be. The NFL did the right thing by suspending him, some said, but the Ravens shouldn't have terminated his contract as well. Or maybe the suspension should have remained at two games, where it stood before the punch video became public.
BALTIMORE (AP) — Music blared from the purple bus, and Baltimore Ravens fan Racquel Bailey stood with drink in hand amid her usual tailgate buddies while making a bold fashion statement: a black, rhinestone-decorated jersey with the white No. 27.
"Yeah, I'm pretty aware of what he did. And, yes, it was awful and it was definitely a mistake on his part, but he deserves a second chance. ... People have done so much worse in this league."
Paul Kilduff, 65, put two pieces of duct tape over the letters "Ray R" on the back of his faded shirt so that it read "Be Nice" instead of "Ray Rice." But the tape kept falling off, so he took off the jersey, then put it back on without the tape while uttering, "Ah,Cheap China Jerseys, I might as well."
"I took the bus here, so people were, like,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, 'Good, I'm glad to see to someone out here showing support,Cheap Jerseys For Sale,'" said Gage Friend, 18, as he learned against the barrier by the players' entrance. "But I've also seen a lot of people giving me dirty looks and people saying stuff to me like, 'I can't believe you'd wear that. Don't you know what he did?'
Meanwhile, those who wore Rice jerseys were getting heckles and high-fives.
Outside of at least one entrance,Adidas Hockey Jerseys Cheap, a memo explained the "Ray Rice Jersey Exchange" policy, aimed at "particularly families, women and children" who wish to exchange a Rice jersey for that of another Ravens player. The Ravens are no longer selling Rice jerseys, but at least one independent vendor had some Rice action figurines on sale next to his collection of vintage Baltimore Colts wares.
The somber nature of the Rice saga jarred with the usual merriment surrounding a night game. The NFL Network set outside the stadium included panelists discussing serious issues on the air, while raucous fans hoping for a win over the Steelers cheered in the background.
A Ray Rice jersey.

"You support a wife-beater!" one female fan yelled at male fan wearing a No. 27 about 90 minutes before kickoff.
This, after all, is the franchise of Ray Lewis, who was charged in a murder case in 2000 but now has a statue outside the stadium. His No. 52 remains arguably the most visible jersey among tailgaters.
"There's two sides to every story," said the 23-year-old waitress from Baltimore. "I saw the video. That's their personal business,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, and it shouldn't have affected his career. I don't agree with domestic violence, but she's still with him, so obviously it wasn't that big of a deal. Everyone should just drop it."
"He's a coward," said Stephanie Wright, 43, from Shrewsbury, Pa. "He was just scared of public opinion so that's why he just terminated (Rice). ... You should be held accountable. If he was a policeman or a firefighter, he would have lost his job immediately."
"Everybody deserves a second chance," he said, a refrain heard often in the parking lot.
Others supported the team's decision to get rid of Rice, including one who called out Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti for not acting sooner.
But there were plenty of No. 27s, and many of them said they were deliberately making a statement.
Ravens fans male and female, young and old, arrived for Thursday night's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers debating the events that have affected their team over the last few days. Their once beloved running back has been kicked off the team and banned by the NFL after a video surfaced that showed him punching his then-fiancee — and now wife — inside an Atlantic City hotel elevator.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 18:33 , Processed in 0.074581 second(s), 28 queries .