2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-9 23:24:57 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Later,Cheap Jerseys, Kruger got to Brees again, just as the QB released the ball, forcing it to sail over tight end Jimmy Graham and to Browns safety Tashaun Gipson, who returned the interception 62 yards for a touchdown.
"Paul has not only played well, he's elevated the play of the guys around him," Browns coach Mike Pettine said. "I hear him in the locker room, I hear him on the sideline. He's just not all talk, he's backing it up as well."
Kruger won't admit to feeling different and attributed some of his success to his teammates.
He spent the offseason working on his explosiveness, getting off the ball more quickly to get past a tackle and then on to the quarterback. He refined his technique and he's now seeing the benefit of extra hours spent in the gym.
So far, Kruger has been a dominating presence, an almost complete reversal from 2013.
This is the Kruger the Browns remembered racking up a career-high 13½ sacks — including two in the Super Bowl — for Baltimore in 2012,China Cheap Jerseys, not the one who had only 4½ sacks last year.
To this point, Kruger has won the majority of those matchups.
Kruger's off to a flying start through two games this season, recording two sacks, eight tackles — three for loss — and being credited with a pass defensed.

"There's been so many guys on defense flying around, making plays and putting themselves in good positions, things are just going to open up for some guys," he said. "Luckily I've been one of those guys who has been able to make a couple of plays."
"He worked really hard in the offseason," O'Neil said. "I don't know if you want to say he had a down year or not, but he wasn't happy with his year last year. He wanted to make sure that that didn't happen again this year."
"At some point you have to understand what kind of business you're in,Wholesale NFL Jerseys," he said. "It's a very personal situation, but sometimes you have to understand it's not a personal thing. And even if it is, who cares? For me, I let it go pretty quick. I still have positive feelings for everybody,Cheap Jerseys, it was a great organization to play for, I really had an all-around positive experience there and really grateful for the opportunity they gave me. But having said that, I'm just as grateful to be here and looking for the future."
Kruger has been a pet project of Pettine and defensive coordinator Jim O'Neil. Cleveland's defensive scheme places a premium on creating mismatches. By moving Kruger inside and out, the Browns have been able to get the 6-foot-4, 270-pounder, who was asked to drop into coverage last season, in one-on-one situations against linemen or running backs.
BEREA, Ohio (AP) — Paul Kruger arrived in Cleveland wearing the diamond-studded Super Bowl ring he won in Baltimore.
O'Neil said Kruger deserves the praise.
Signed to a five-year $40.5 million contract as a free agent, Kruger was a major disappointment last year for the Browns, who were counting on the pass-rushing linebacker to record sacks, make big plays and generally disrupt offensive backfields the way he did for the Ravens.
"It's a combination of things,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys," he said. "It's definitely being in the right system and being put in situations where you have opportunities to be a huge part of the game."
Kruger credits some of his early success to Cleveland's system.
He'll be facing his former team again Sunday, but Kruger isn't looking for any revenge against the Ravens, who decided not to re-sign him.
It's about the only thing that shined for him in his first season with the Browns.
NOTES: TE Jordan Cameron (shoulder) and LB Barkevious Mingo (shoulder) practiced again, this time in pads, and could play Sunday. Pettine said he's "cautiously optimistic" about Cameron, who sat out last week. ... Browns offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan said the package of plays for rookie QB Johnny Manziel will "always be an option throughout the year." ... Pettine never looked at the Browns' first three games — Pittsburgh, New Orleans and Baltimore — as daunting. "That's for the fans and media to do," he said. "We wanted to build a plan to be 1-0. You look at the schedule, but it's never, 'OK, win here,Austin Hooper Falcons Jersey UK, loss here.' You can't do that in the NFL."
He's doing it all now.
In the first quarter of last week's win over New Orleans, Kruger helped Cleveland's defense set the tone when he stormed in from the edge and sacked quarterback Drew Brees at the 1.
Now in a defensive system that seems catered to his strengths, Kruger is flourishing.
He's played well against the run, considered the weakest aspect of his game, and Kruger has been a vocal leader on and off the field for the Browns (1-1).
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 17:20 , Processed in 0.057953 second(s), 26 queries .