帖子

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-9 23:54:24 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"Overall I think we've got the makings of a good defense," the second-year head coach said. "Now it's about coming together, eliminating the mental mistakes and then consistently having great pursuit angles and great fundamental tackling."
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — The Washington Redskins defense was among the most porous in the NFL last season.
"He's very energetic. You can tell. The guy just loves football,Jerseys NFL Cheap," linebacker Ryan Kerrigan said Monday. "He's so passionate in every meeting, from the first meeting in OTA's to today,Stitched NFL Jerseys, he's had the same amount of energy and that consistency I think is a good thing.
Since last December, they signed Terrance Knighton, Stephen Paea and Ricky Jean Francois to shore up the defensive front, and Knighton and Paea already are penciled in as starters alongside holdover Jason Hatcher.
Barry's coaching style has made adapting to what he wants easy, Francois said.
In the secondary, one of the walking wounded is cornerback DeAngelo Hall. The veteran entering his 13th season is working his way back from Achilles surgery that caused him to miss 13 games last season. He's enjoyed watching Barry's passionate approach to the game.
Still,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, Gruden is confident the unit will be ready when Washington opens at home against Miami on Sept. 13.
Less than two weeks into training camp, the Redskins still have a long way to go to get their communications down, and head coach Jay Gruden said a slew of injuries that have sidelined most frontline members of the secondary at various times have slowed that process.
"I think it definitely gets everybody pumped up. At the end of the day, you take on the identity of your coaches, your coordinators and your head coach, and Joe is a guy who, from Day One, has been full of energy," the three-time Pro Bowler said. "... He loves this game and I think it's rubbing off an all of us. We all look forward to coming out here and competing. ... We're having fun right now."
"I better be playing," he said after Friday morning's walkthrough. "I can't wait to put that uniform on."
And while the team is still more than a month from putting this year's version to a real test under new defensive coordinator Joe Barry,Cheap NFL Jerseys Stitched, the players are eager for the challenge.
Hall has been limited in training camp as he works his way back from the injury, but he said he expects to be in the lineup with the starters for however long they play in Thursday night preseason opener at Cleveland.
Knighton calls the defensive style Barry wants them to play "organized chaos."
"He definitely is a fiery guy and wants to see that in his players."

That fire is no doubt fueled in part by what the Redskins did last season under Jim Haslett.
"He teaches us everything that we need to do. He takes everything serious. He gets on us but at the same time, he's a cool cat outside of that. He knows when to be friends and when to be that coach,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, and the majority of time, he's that coach," he said.
Almost to a man, they expect an influx of new talent and Barry's energetic style to make the improvement real.
They allowed 27.4 points and 357 yards per game in 2014,Cheap Jerseys From China, when they finished 4-12. They gave up 35 touchdown passes, but managed just seven interceptions.
Notes: Players being evaluated for injuries after practice Monday included LB Will Compton (groin), LB Keenan Robinson (head; precautionary), RG Brandon Scherff (right ankle) and TE Niles Paul (left shoulder). ... The Redskins' game notes include a depth chart that Gruden said he's rather have saved until the opening week of the season. He said competition continues for most jobs.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 05:51 , Processed in 0.071411 second(s), 26 queries .