2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-10 12:10:36 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Smith shook off five sacks, backup Knile Davis ran for a career-high 132 yards, and the injury-plagued Chiefs earned some pain relief by beating the Miami Dolphins 34-15 on Sunday.
Kansas City totaled 23 first downs despite shaky pass protection. One sack of Smith resulted in a safety,NFL Jerseys China, and another by Jared Odrick forced a fumble that set up the Dolphins' only touchdown.
Miami's Lamar Miller gained 108 yards rushing,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, but poor tackling and a sputtering passing game doomed the Dolphins.
And trailing by six points in the fourth quarter at midfield, Tannehill was sacked trying to throw on third-and-1, forcing a punt. The Dolphins were also penalized 15 yards for unsportsmanlike conduct when an official ran into a coach along the sideline.
The Chiefs' early highlights were a pair of 64-yard punts by Dustin Colquitt. But the offense got going midway through the second quarter, mounting a 62-yard drive capped by Davis' touchdown run.
"We have to look at everything we're doing," coach Joe Philbin said. "There was no phase where we played well enough to win."
"I think I stepped up," Davis said. "I ran hard — made a few mistakes, but I took the workload today and I enjoyed it."
"I just like to golf, and it just popped into my head," Hartline said. "I guess I've got to go back to dancing."
They wrapped up the victory with a touchdown after a 47-yard punt return by Frankie Hammond Jr. gave them the ball at the Dolphins 44. Smith hit McKnight to make it 27-15 with 4:35 left.
Many fans streamed for the exits in the final minutes,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, while others lingered to boo the offense.
Philbin gave his many second-guessers fresh fodder. When the Dolphins ran on third-and-10 at the Chiefs 45, they gained 4 yards and had to punt. On fourth-and-2 at the Chiefs 30, they attempted a 47-yard field goal and missed it in a scoreless game.
Even when the Dolphins put up points,Cheap Jerseys Online, they could look inept. One scoring drive covered zero yards in four plays, sandwiched between rookie Jarvis Landry's 74-yard kickoff return and Caleb Sturgis' 51-yard field goal.
"Momentum's a funny thing," Smith said. "It's hard to put your finger on it, but certainly this helps. This is what you're looking for — a win on the road. A tough win, I thought. This is how you get started, for sure."
The Chiefs improved to 1-2 and won for only the third time in their past 11 games, including the postseason.
MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. (AP) — When Alex Smith threw his third touchdown pass to seal the Kansas City Chiefs' first victory, he sprinted to the end zone to join the celebration, then raised two fingers to signal his teammates to line up for a 2-point conversion attempt.
Two plays later, Kansas City had its own gaffe,Deion Jones Falcons Jersey UK, losing 15 yards on a botched exchange on a double reverse.
And after Brian Hartline caught a 1-yard touchdown pass, he celebrated by practicing his putting stroke and was flagged 15 yards for unsportsmanlike conduct.
Tannehill struggled for the third game in a row, this time against a pass defense ranked as the worst in the NFL. He went 21 for 43 for 205 yards.
With the offense finally rolling, the Chiefs were eager to pour it on.

The Chiefs were without seven starters, including running back Jamaal Charles,holesale NFL Jerseys, who was inactive because of a high ankle sprain. Davis, subbing for Charles, became a workhorse with 32 carries and scored on a 21-yard run.
"My hat's off to the players," Chiefs coach Andy Reid said. "I'm proud of them, the effort that they gave."
Smith led touchdown drives of 62, 76 and 66 yards in a span of four possessions as Kansas City took a 21-10 lead. The defense protected the early advantage, allowing only four third-down conversions and sacking Ryan Tannehill four times.
"I forgot how good winning feels," linebacker James-Michael Johnson tweeted.
The Dolphins fell to 1-2, another wobbly start for a team that hasn't won a playoff game since 2000.
Smith, who ranked 35th and last in the NFL in passing after two weeks, went 19 for 25 for 186 yards, with three of his incompletions dropped. Joe McKnight caught two touchdowns.
Notes: McKnight's TDs were the first of his career from scrimmage. ... Dolphins LT Branden Albert was called for holding and beaten for a sack against his former team. ... Before the game, the Dolphins inducted Jeff Cross, Tony Nathan, Ed Newman and Sam Madison into their Walk of Fame.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 07:34 , Processed in 0.076593 second(s), 28 queries .