10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-11 14:51:37 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
By Michael JordanA woman who went to the aid of schoolboy, Anfernee Bowman, said that he was armed with a knife andDead: Anfernee Bowmanwas pursuing another youth when he collapsed and died from his injuries.Beryl Greene’s son operates a stall in the Aubrey Barker Street, South Ruimveldt area where Bowman was stabbed at around 18:30 hrs on Monday.She said that she was the first person to go to his aid, but had not seen when he was wounded.The incident occurred outside the residence of Dennis Patterson,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, who holds math classes that both the victim and suspect attended.The vendor’s story seems to confirm reports that both youths were armed when the altercation occurred. Bowman’s family members believe he was unarmed and that the 18-year-old suspect was the aggressor.The suspect, who is still at large, is believed to have been armed with an ice-pick or screwdriver, which police reportedly recovered in the area.In a brief interview last night, a female relative of the fugitive expressed remorse to Bowman’s family, but said that she and other relatives have no idea where the suspect is.“We express condolences to the grieving family. We’re still looking for him; we have not been able to contact him. We are asking him, if he reads your newspapers, to turn himself in.”The vendor, Beryl Greene, told Kaieteur News that she always keeps an eye on the students who mill around on Aubrey Barker Street after classes.On Monday evening, the vendor said she was at her son’s roadside stand when a number of students exited Mr. Paterson’s residence.KnifeShe said that she then saw one of the students sprint across Aubrey Barker Street into nearby Mittelholzer Street, North Ruimveldt. According to the vendor, another student, who was wearing a white shirt and blue trousers, sprinted in the same direction.She said that the second student’s clothes were bloodstained. “I notice that he had a knife…it long and shine like if it new.”Greene said without considering her own safety, she began to run behind the knife-wielding student.“I didn’t think of my life. I run behind he and I say ‘where the hell you going?” He (the student with the knife) spin round, and he drop the knife and he collapse in my arms. I start say ‘son, son,NFL Jerseys China, what happen, because I realize that he was going into shock. I start holler ‘help,Stitched Jerseys, help’, and when I start scream people start come (to assist).”The slain student’s father, Gary Bowman speaking to reporters.According to Greene, while the lad was not bleeding heavily, she realized that he was badly injured, since he was not speaking and his eyes were ‘turning up.’The vendor said that someone took the wounded student from her, while she began to attempt to stop passing vehicles in order to take him to hospital. This proved to be a difficult task.“I flag down a Rover, and he (the driver) say that he going and pick up somebody. Another driver say that he going after the suspect.”Eventually, a private car stopped and persons assisted in lifting the student in the vehicle. She recalled that ‘a little girl’ (a student) insisted on accompanying Bowman.Bowman was pronounced dead on arrival at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC),Cheap Jerseys, from stab wounds to the chest, stomach, and thigh.Greene said that she is furious that some people stood by without coming to Bowman’s aid and speculated that he might have survived had he received medical attention sooner.“I am angry up to now. I have to live with him collapsing in my arms. Right now I am wondering what more I could have done to save the boy’s life.”Girl rowReports indicate that the killing stemmed from a bitter confrontation over a female student.Bowman was a fast bowler for the Malteenoes Sports Club and attended Chase Academic Foundation, Parade Street, Kingston. He was said to have been extremely popular with female students.Kaieteur News understands that the suspect attended lessons at the same school. Both boys were attending Maths classes at Mr. Dennis Patterson’s Aubrey Barker residence.Patterson told Kaieteur News that the incident occurred shortly after the class Bowman and the suspect attended, were finished.He said he was attending to another class so he did not witness the attack.According to Patterson, some students reported that they saw Bowman and the suspect “clinching each other.”“There was (reportedly) no exchange of words,Wholesale Jerseys China, they were just wrestling each other.”Kaieteur News was told that the suspect eventually released Bowman and ran into Mittelholzer Street, North Ruimveldt, and not theSTILL AT LARGE: Suspect, Samuel CornelieusFestival City entrance as was earlier reported.The eyewitnesses said that Bowman attempted to pursue the other teen, but then was seen staggering after running about 20 yards.Patterson said that he was unaware that the two students had a dispute.In a telephone interview yesterday, the suspect’s father said that his son contacted the family by mobile phone shortly after the incident and claimed that he had stabbed Bowman in self defense.A friend comforts members of Bowman’s grief-stricken family.According to the father, the youth said that he was speaking to three females outside the South Ruimveldt classes when Bowman ‘chucked’ him. The females reportedly parted the youths. The suspect’s father alleged that his son said that Bowman then attacked him with a weapon, stabbing him on the arm in the process.He said that his son stated that he retaliated by stabbing Bowman before fleeing.“He said that he is badly wounded and cannot move his arm,” the father disclosed.The suspect has since turned off his mobile phone.The father told Kaieteur News that he was about to attend church with his wife when they received the call. According to the man, he searched for several hours for his son with the intention of handing him over to the police, but failed to locate him.Gary Bowman,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, the slain youth’s father, said that his son had been attending lessons for about six months and he was unaware that he had any dispute with anyone. He was of the view that his son was killed because of his popularity with female students.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 17:32 , Processed in 0.066715 second(s), 26 queries .