2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-12 16:14:31 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
At the rate Royal's playing, there should be enough to go around.
It's what Royal does after the catch that stands out.
"We just have a number of guys on our team who can make plays. Guys are just doing it. The passing game is working pretty well for us right now."
Philip Rivers certainly hasn't,Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale, which is why Royal has four touchdown catches in the last two games, helping the San Diego Chargers to their 3-1 start.
The Rivers-to-Gates combination works so well because they've been teammates for 11 seasons and know each other's tendencies.
The other receivers probably won't ever have that kind of rapport with the QB,Cheap Arizona Coyotes Hoodies, but earning Rivers' trust is key.
The versatile veteran isn't usually the first ball-catcher to come to mind when fans ponder San Diego's offensive talent.
Up next?
A quarter of the way into the season, Royal is halfway to his career-high of eight TD catches set last year. He has more TDs than the likes of Dez Bryant, Julio Jones, A.J. Green and Victor Cruz.
"It's looking a little bit smoother than it did at this point last year, you might say. And just the chemistry between us all. We've been together the second year in this offense and I think that's a big deal," said Royal, who has 17 catches for 236 yards.
Royal said his niece wanted a ball, so she'll get one of the two from the touchdowns against Jacksonville. His mother, whose birthday is coming up, gets the other one.
Royal is sharing the wealth. His family, from Virginia, attended the Chargers' 22-10 victory at Buffalo, when Royal had scoring catches of 3 and 5 yards. He spiked the ball from his second TD and later retrieved it so he could give the balls to his nephews.
"They don't get to see me play very often," Royal said. "My mom doesn't really like to fly so any East Coast game, they'll drive; it doesn't matter how far. So it was great for her to be there and see that. It was just a great moment."

"He's got the speed to run by you,Cheap NFL Jerseys, as you saw last week," Rivers said. "But he's so great after the catch. A lot of stuff we do, with intermediate routes and screens, the shallows, the things that he does well, he's so good with the ball in his arms. He's a natural runner."
There's Antonio Gates, Keenan Allen,Jerseys Cheap Wholesale, Malcom Floyd, Ladarius Green and, oh yeah, Royal.
"It was never a secret here in this locker room,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, just the perception of it has changed," said Gates, who had three touchdown catches in an upset of Seattle three weeks ago. "Now he's finally fitting in and giving us a great contribution to win these games. He's a big part of what we do and I'm glad he's here.
SAN DIEGO (AP) — Don't forget about Eddie Royal,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys.
"My brother comes to every single game. He's got plenty of balls. He was saying he wanted a ball. I was saying, 'All right, I'll give you a ball,' " Royal said.
Royal said all the receivers are doing a good job of getting open and understand the offense better a season after it was installed by coach Mike McCoy.
"I think we're all kind of growing," Royal said. "Nobody's at the level where Philip and Gates are. I mean, that combination's one of the best in the history of the game. It's going to take a while for us all to catch up to that. But we're working hard at it. We're busting our butt at practice. That's kind of what I like about this group. We go hard in practice and it kind of shows in the game."
"I think it's really just execution of the offense," said Royal, who had scoring catches of 47 and 43 yards in a 33-14 victory against Jacksonville on Sunday. "All the guys across the board have a good amount of catches, a good amount of yards. Philip's doing a great job of spreading the ball around. Guys are just taking advantage of the opportunities they get. One week it was Gates. I happened to be lucky, or I happened to make plays two weeks in a row, and next week it may be somebody different.
The passing game is carrying the Bolts, because the running game is stuck in neutral.
"It's crazy," Gates said. "Sometimes you get lost in the shuffle because we have so much talent. People forget how good Eddie was when we signed him. I remember when he was in Denver. He's taking a lesser role now being with us, but he always had that big-play ability, that after-the-catch ability and now it's starting to come to the forefront.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 23:57 , Processed in 0.061779 second(s), 26 queries .