2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-13 05:13:18 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The Ravens couldn't have scripted a better start against the Saints. Forsett set the tone with a 38-yard run on Baltimore's first play from scrimmage, and by halftime he had 115 yards on just 13 carries.

His 155 rushing attempts are more than in his three previous seasons combined.
So did the offensive line. For the big guys up front, it was far easier to push ahead rather than drop back into pass protection.
"It's great him to see him playing the way he's been playing," Flacco said.
"I definitely like run blocking more, and I think getting the running game going early really makes everything else easier," right tackle Rick Wagner said. "It's just a great opportunity to get off the ball and show what we've been doing at practice."
The Ravens (7-4) totaled 366 yards rushing in their last two games, impressive victories over Tennessee and New Orleans that provided some valuable momentum heading into Sunday's matchup with San Diego (7-4).
With the running game clicking, the play-action passes became far easier for Flacco. He completed 18 for 24 throws for 243 yards, a touchdown,Cheap NFL Jerseys, no interceptions and a lofty 120.7 quarterback rating.
Forsett has already reached career highs in carries and yardage. With 97 more yards, the 5-foot-8, 197-pounder will reach 1,000 for the first time in his seven-year career.
Justin Forsett carried 20 times for 112 yards and two touchdowns against the Titans, then topped that with a career-high 182 yards and two scores at New Orleans.
On a franchise that once featured Jamal Lewis, Ray Rice and Priest Holmes in the backfield, Forsett became the first player in Ravens history to rush for at least 100 yards and two touchdowns in consecutive games.
"It's been great," Flacco said. "I'd love to throw 50 times a game if everything's perfect, but that's usually not why you're throwing 50 times. This week (against the Saints) we were executing on a lot of levels and Justin had a great game."
OWINGS MILLS, Md. (AP) — In the pass-happy NFL, the Baltimore Ravens have found success by keeping the ball on the ground.
Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco loves throwing the ball. Lately,Cheap Jerseys, however,Wholesale MLB Jerseys 2018, he's been quite content with handing off to Forsett, stepping back and admiring the running back's work.
After throwing 45 times in a loss to Pittsburgh, Flacco attempted only 27 passes against Tennessee and 24 at New Orleans.
"It's been great, man,NFL Jerseys China, just getting an opportunity to show what I can do every week,Chris Chelios Jersey," Forsett said. "As we get closer to the end of the season, these games are more important. I'm trying to run with this opportunity."
"This time of the year, you have to be able to run the football. You want to be able to control the clock," Forsett said. "We've got a dominant front and we're able to wear guys out when it comes down to the fourth quarter. At the back end of the season, it's difficult to stay with us."
"We always try to run the ball as much as we can and as effectively as we can,Cheap NFL Jerseys From China," coach John Harbaugh said Wednesday. "It's probably who we are."
"I think from early on you could tell we were going to have a pretty good day running the ball, and it exceeded everybody's expectations," Flacco said. "We ran the ball really well and when we threw the ball, we got some good yardage in chunks. I took advantage of things that way."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 02:26 , Processed in 0.067845 second(s), 28 queries .