2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-13 14:25:37 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"I don't think Buffalo cares much if we're the No. 1 seed," McCourty said. "We talk about how after Thanksgiving it's important for us to get better each time we step on the field. So I think getting the No. 1 seed doesn't change that. We still want to play good football every time we go out there."
"We have to stay in tune,Wholesale Jerseys," Revis said. "We have to keep that level of energy that we had throughout the course of the year."
No matter who plays.
Having clinched the top seed in the AFC and home-field advantage throughout the conference playoffs, the Patriots (12-3) could limit the playing time of quarterback Tom Brady, tight end Rob Gronkowski and other key starters.
Belichick's constant message to his players is not to look beyond the next game. But there's one game that five of them would love to miss — the Pro Bowl.
"We'll do the same thing we always do,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys," he said. "It won't be any different this week than it's been any other week. It won't be any different this year than it's been any other year. We'll do what we feel is best for our football team, period."
No light workout on the adjacent field where they usually prepare even though Sunday's game against the Buffalo Bills has no impact on either team's playoff status.
Special teams captain Matthew Slater was "humbled" to be chosen for the fourth straight season but said, "I have no desire to play in it. What goes on in this locker room is more important to me."
For the fourth time in Belichick's 15 years as coach of the Patriots, they clinched their playoff spot before their last game. In three of those years, starters sat out or played less than usual. In the other, 2007, the Patriots were trying to finish 16-0 and did it with a 38-35 win over the New York Giants.
But their running game is weak and the Patriots haven't allowed a second-half touchdown in their last five games.
No sense exposing them to injury against the Bills (8-7),Jae Crowder Jersey, who missed the playoffs for the 15th straight season, the longest current drought.
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — The New England Patriots wore pads as they practiced hard in the rain inside their stadium Wednesday.
"That was really out of our control," Brady said. "We did our best to do our part on Sunday, which was good, but still the season is not over for us. There is plenty of time to think about things down the road. This isn't the time for it."
But this season they clinched the No. 1 seed when the Cincinnati Bengals beat Denver on Monday night, eliminating the Broncos from contention for that spot.
He's just not saying what that is.
That's scheduled for the weekend before the Super Bowl and those players hope to be preparing for that.
"We're going to do what's best for the New England Patriots," Belichick said. "That's what I've always done. I can't imagine ever doing anything different."
Not from coach Bill Belichick, who has plenty of experience preparing his teams for the postseason.
But this week they're focused on beating the Bills at home for the 14th straight time.
The Bills are coming off a 26-24 upset by the Oakland Raiders but have a formidable defense that has allowed the fourth fewest yards and fifth fewest points.

Brady, Gronkowski, cornerback Darrelle Revis and kicker Stephen Gostkowski also were picked.
"We're players," safety Devin McCourty said. "We don't decide who plays or what plays are called. We can only do one thing and that's to be ready to play."
Whatever Belichick plans, his players aren't saying even if they know.
They may be more motivated after squeaking out a 17-16 win over the lowly New York Jets last Sunday. They'd like to go into their first-round bye with a solid performance,NFL Jerseys Cheap.
"When you win a bunch of games,Cheap NFL Jerseys, you string a bunch together,NFL Jerseys China, you can build some momentum," Brady said. "We've worked pretty hard to get to this point. I think this is the time to put the pedal to the metal and not really go the other direction."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 07:20 , Processed in 0.050205 second(s), 26 queries .