2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-14 14:42:52 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
But Baltimore coach John Harbaugh said the whistle didn't need to blow, the play should have been ruled dead because progress had stopped.
Arizona's Chris Johnson rushed for 122 yards, including a 26-yard touchdown run.
"The forward progress was stopped," Harbaugh said. "If you hit him in that situation, then you're going to get fined and penalized. ... The play was 3 seconds. He was stopped. He was sitting there, so we shouldn't have to hit him there. It would've been a dangerous play."
Arizona kept a grip on its NFC West lead, going to 5-2, while the Ravens added to their worst start in franchise history, falling to 1-6. The eight-point loss to Arizona was the most one-sided of their defeats.
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Bruce Arians wanted to show that his team could win a close game. The Arizona Cardinals gave him one.
"It was a great feeling," Jackson said, "especially on being on Monday night and being and being able to make a play in front of the world that helped us get back in the game. ... But there aren't any moral victories in this game, so it still stings that we lost."
"That jump ball at the end, I was kind of looking back the whole time," Jefferson said. "I wanted that pick, but I didn't try to force it and it ended up coming to me at the end."
"To be there and to kind of be nervous," Arizona quarterback Carson Palmer said, "and to have those jitterbugs on the sidelines as you're waiting,Jerseys NFL Wholesale China, it's good to have that feeling and come out and win."
But his most memorable came when he landed on top of the belly of 335-pound Brandon Williams, then got up and kept running for a 62-yard gain.
Johnson signed a one-year deal with Arizona late in the preseason.
"We probably didn't play well enough to win the football game," Baltimore quarterback Joe Flacco said, "but we are always in them. It is going to be a fight down to the end and we are not giving up."
"With the matchup, I thought he might get on top of the guy," Flacco said, "but it just worked out a little bit different. So he (Jefferson) ended up in a better position."
HARD TO HEAR: The Ravens say they had trouble with their headsets throughout the game, and it was really bad on the final drive.
BIG BLOCK: Baltimore made it an exciting finish when Asaka Jackson burst up the middle to block Drew Butler's punt, setting up the touchdown and two-point conversion that made it an eight-point game.
Here are some things we learned from the Cardinals' victory over Baltimore:
"Man it was fun," he said. "I have been begging for that all year and it was great I had the opportunity to get to that passer today."
Flacco said the combination of stadium noise and the phone issues made it doubly difficult,Wholesale Jerseys USA.
'I don't know why they were going out on that drive," Harbaugh said. "(Offensive coordinator) Marc (Trestman) had yelled and we couldn't get the personnel groups. Guys had to run the personnel groups on and off. All of those things are challenging with the phones out."

THE BADGER DELIVERS: Safety Tyrann Mathieu had perhaps his best game of the season, including his first sack. Mathieu had seven tackles, three tackles for loss,Cheap Baltimore Ravens Jerseys, a quarterback hit and a pass defensed.
Moments earlier, Crockett had outjumped Jefferson to catch one that put Baltimore at the Arizona 4-yard line.
"It was too hectic out there," Flacco said. "We were running guys in and out. It was just too much communication going on for the amount of time that we had left.'"
"That is something you learn coming up from little league,Cheap NFL Jerseys China," Johnson said, "keep playing until the whistle blows."
The Cardinals barely held off luckless Baltimore on Monday night, 26-18, clinching the win with Tony Jefferson's interception in the end zone with 6 seconds to play.
"He's still got it,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, I'll tell you that," Palmer said. "That defense notices it. Every defense we line up against knows when he's in the backfield and when he's not. Just a great player."
Flacco was looking for big tight end Crockett Gillmore, thinking it would be a nice mismatch.
C.J.'S 100: Chris Johnson topped 100 yards rushing for the third time this season. The last Cardinal to do that was Edgerrin James in 2007,Wholesale Jerseys China.
THE BIG PICK: The Cardinals lead the NFL with 14 interceptions, and none were bigger than the one Jefferson got in the final seconds on Monday night.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 01:24 , Processed in 0.065509 second(s), 26 queries .