主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-4-15 09:51:39 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
This was Brady's 149th win as a starter, pushing him past John Elway into third place on the all-time list behind Brett Favre and Peyton Manning.
Six sacks, four interceptions from Matt Cassel and a blocked field goal for a touchdown doomed the Minnesota Vikings Sunday, as the Patriots breezed to a 30-7 win, coach Bill Belichick's 200th.
The Vikings started strong with a 25-yard touchdown pass from Cassel to a wide-open Asiata, followed by the defense forcing a three-and-out. But one bad throw by Brady's former backup shifted the momentum.
Under Belichick, the sixth coach to reach 200 NFL victories, the Patriots have consistently been able to avoid consecutive losses. The last time the Patriots lost the first two games of the season was 2001, when they went on to win their first of three Super Bowl titles.
Then,Cheap Jerseys, after the Vikings set up a 48-yard kick by Blair Walsh that would've pulled them within seven points, Jones powered through the line, stretched his arms out and batted down the ball. He picked it up in stride and headed for the end zone, effectively quashing hope for a second-half comeback.
"I take full responsibility for not taking care of the football today,Cheap NFL Jerseys," Cassel said. "I've got to do a better job, and I will."
"I certainly never got into coaching expecting that to ever happen," Belichick said, "so it is very gratifying to reach that milestone. But what it really says is I had a lot of really good players."
Ridley scored two plays later.
Revis had Greg Jennings smothered all game,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, and the five-time Pro Bowl pick grabbed an errant pass by Cassel early in the second quarter to set up Edelman's score.
New England defensive end Chandler Jones had two sacks and returned a field goal he blocked for a touchdown right before halftime.
Coach Mike Zimmer said Cassel would start next week at New Orleans.
Tom Brady went 15 for 22 for 149 yards, one touchdown and no turnovers, and Cassel's first start against his close friend and former mentor was a dud. Devin McCourty, Darrelle Revis, Logan Ryan and Dominique Easley all picked him off, setting up 17 points for the Patriots and prompting chants from the crowd for rookie Teddy Bridgewater. Cassel finished 19 for 36 for 202 yards.

Cassel's heave to Jarius Wright hung in the air long enough for McCourty to snag it and return it 60 yards to the 1 yard line,Cheap Jerseys From China.
NOTES: The Patriots beat the Vikings 31-7 on Oct. 30, 2006, their last visit to Minnesota. They're 8-4 in the series, with four wins in a row. ... Ryan, replacing injured starter Alfonzo Dennard, helped hold Vikings WR Cordarrelle Patterson to four catches for 56 yards. He was targeted seven times and had his TD streak stopped at six straight games.
The pass-run ratio last week for the Patriots was 60-20 in a shaky loss at Miami, but they established a much better balance here.
Matt Asiata had only 36 yards on 13 carries in place of Peterson, who was deactivated after being charged with child abuse Friday in Texas. The Patriots let Miami rush for 191 yards last week in a season-opening loss, but they held the Vikings to 54 yards on 19 attempts without Peterson.
That will be tougher without Peterson,Cheap NFL Jerseys.
"It's just part of life," Zimmer said, after dismissing several questions from reporters about Peterson's absence and status. "Would we have liked to have him? Sure."
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — The New England Patriots took full advantage of Adrian Peterson's absence, though he might not have made much of a difference.
"I would've liked to have seen it against him, but at the same time we can't control that. I'm very proud of our team and how we responded," Patriots defensive tackle Vince Wilfork said.
"I don't think about those things too much, but I'm glad we won and hopefully we can do better next week,Cheap Arizona Coyotes Hoodies," Brady said.
Stevan Ridley carried 25 times for 101 yards, and Vikings cornerback Xavier Rhodes wasn't able to keep up with Julian Edelman, who finished six catches for 81 yards and a touchdown.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 10:04 , Processed in 0.058802 second(s), 23 queries .