2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-15 20:28:08 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"I've never been nervous in my whole life,NFL Jerseys Cheap," he said. "Besides when my son was born."
"He's getting better," Bowles said. "It's just a matter of how much better he gets."
"Decker and Ivory will be a game-time decision,Cheap NFL Jerseys China," coach Todd Bowles said. "Revis, barring anything, he's getting better, he's still sore and we'll warm him up on Sunday and see how he does as well."
Mauldin had a migraine during the game against the Browns,NFL Jerseys China, and he said neurologists have considered the fact that the headaches could have played a role in the severity of his concussion.
Ivory, off to a strong start with 148 yards rushing and two TDs on 34 carries, dealt with a groin injury last week before playing. While that injury is healed, his quadriceps could put him on the sideline in favor of Bilal Powell and Zac Stacy.
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. (AP) — All eyes will be on a whole lot of jogging and stretching during the New York Jets' pregame warmups Sunday.
Decker sprained his knee against the Colts and hasn't practiced since,Cheap NFL Jerseys China. He said Thursday that he wouldn't play if he felt he was unable to be productive.
Rookie linebacker Lorenzo Mauldin was a full participant Friday, returning to practice this week after he was hospitalized overnight with a concussion in the Week 1 victory over Cleveland. Mauldin, who sat out Wednesday and was limited Thursday, said he will wear a visor and possibly tinted contact lenses — all approved by the NFL — to help dull the brightness of the sun during the game Sunday because of a sensitivity to light that brings on migraine headaches.
Smith added that he has no jitters about possibly making his pro debut.
"He has fresh legs," Bowles said of Smith. "He was sharp. He threw the ball around. He picked up, got into a lot of the offense from meetings and stood in there,China Jerseys Wholesale, and he made some good throws."
Decker has a sprained left knee that kept him out of practice all week. Revis (strained groin), Ivory (quadriceps) and Colon (knee) were all limited Friday.
Wide receiver Chris Owusu (knee) and linebacker Trevor Reilly (infected finger) have been ruled out, while cornerback Darrin Walls (hamstring) is doubtful.

With Decker's availability uncertain, rookie Devin Smith could make his NFL debut — something Bowles said could happen even if Decker is active. Smith broke a few ribs and suffered a punctured lung while making a catch early in training camp. The second-round pick out of Ohio State was a full participant at practice all week, although Bowles said he could be on a "pitch count" if he plays.
Cornerback Darrelle Revis,Cheap China Jerseys Authentic, wide receiver Eric Decker, running back Chris Ivory and right guard Willie Colon are all questionable and expected to be game-time decisions against the Philadelphia Eagles because of injuries.
That means the Jets (2-0) could be without some of their biggest playmakers against the Eagles (0-2) at MetLife Stadium.
Revis strained his groin Monday night during a game in which he had an interception and two fumble recoveries in New York's win at Indianapolis. He didn't practice Wednesday and was limited Thursday and Friday.
"It's not up to me, it's Coach's decision, so I'm just going to sit and wait and see what he says," Smith said. "I've been feeling fine the last two weeks. I've been ready to play. Just waiting to hear from the head guy."
Colon is expected to play, but Brian Winters would likely step in at right guard if he can't.
Quarterback Geno Smith fully participated in practice all week for the first time since having his jaw broken by a punch from then-teammate Ikemefuna Enemkpali on Aug. 11 and could serve as Ryan Fitzpatrick's backup.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 16:37 , Processed in 0.068286 second(s), 28 queries .