2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-16 01:31:35 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The star tight end joined the San Francisco 49ers on Wednesday after sitting out the offseason program and mandatory minicamp hoping for a new contract.
NOTES: In a procedural move, San Francisco placed LB NaVorro Bowman on the active/physically unable to perform list as he works back from torn anterior cruciate and medial collateral ligaments in his left knee and underwent surgery. He is expected to be out at least half the season. ... RB Frank Gore said isn't thinking of his 10th year in the NFL as a farewell season at age 31. "No, I'm coming in to get ready to try to have a great year, try to do whatever it takes to help my team get to the Super Bowl and win a trophy," said Gore, coming off his seventh 1,000-yard season and third straight. "That's how I approach it every year."
Boone has played a key part in a vastly improved, close-knit offensive line.
"Always great to have Vernon on the field. He looks good, excited to have him back out here," Kaepernick said. "Vernon's a Pro Bowl tight end. He's one of the best in the league. There's not going to be too much of a fall off for him. I don't think anyone's concerned about that. We're just happy he's here."
"It's always motivation when you don't finish the season the way you want to," Kaepernick said. "I think this team has the talent, we have the coaching staff to win a Super Bowl,NFL Jerseys China, and now it's just time to go out and do it."
Kaepernick figured Davis would arrive on time because "Vernon is not the type of person that is going to walk out on his team like that."
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — For anyone figuring Vernon Davis has some catching up to do during training camp, quarterback Colin Kaepernick has no concerns.
Teammate C.J. Spillman first posted video of Davis' arrival in the locker room,Cheap Authentic Jerseys.
"You know what they do, you know the team they are," Smith said. "They're good, they're the defending champs."
Boone's arrival, however, could take longer. That could provide more reps on the offensive line for newcomer Jonathan Martin, who might see more time at the guard spot as he transitions in his first year with the Niners.

Right guard Alex Boone was still a no-show as expected while he also seeks a deal with two years remaining on his contract,Cheap Jerseys USA, just like Davis. The 49ers, who lost in the NFC championship game to Seattle,Cheap Jerseys China, hold their first full practice Thursday.
As the 49ers begin another season after coming so close, defensive lineman Justin Smith acknowledged the motivation of chasing another championship in a division featuring two meetings with the Seahawks — including on Thanksgiving night in new Levi's Stadium.
The 30-year-old Davis, who had 52 catches last season and matched his career high with 13 touchdowns,Cheap Arizona Diamondbacks Hoodies, typically takes about a month off following the season before he starts training again full time. He said he worked out on his own, running hills in the area.
Martin was acquired in a mid-March trade from Miami, providing him with a fresh start after his departure last October following a scandal in which he accused teammate Richie Incognito of bullying.
Martin, fellow offensive lineman Adam Snyder and several others were among the first in the ice baths following their workouts Wednesday.
Smith revealed he played all of last year with a shoulder injury sustained in training camp that eventually needed a clean-up procedure in the offseason. He will evaluate after the season how many years he might keep playing.
Now, everybody is ready to begin again and do big things.
"It feels great,Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale!" Davis said in a text message. "I miss these guys."
"Love to have him here but not going to speak on another man's business," Kaepernick said. "That's his personal decision."
"I'm playing this year, that's all I'm focused on," he said. "I feel healthy compared to last year. This is it. This is the one I'm thinking about. This is the one our team's thinking about."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 00:02 , Processed in 0.131606 second(s), 36 queries .