主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-4-16 01:32:44 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
McCoy had 74 yards on 21 carries against Jacksonville in Week 1 and 79 yards on 20 carries at Indianapolis the following game. He has only one touchdown. Last season, the defending NFL rushing champion had 395 yards rushing, 119 receiving and four TDs in the first three games. But, the Eagles were 1-2.

"One thing I know about LeSean and everybody loves, is he wants to win,Cheap Jerseys Supply," coach Chip Kelly said.
"I can't be selfish," McCoy said. "We're winning games, and that's what's most important. If I'm (mad) that we're not running the ball enough but we're winning, what does that look like? Deep down, I want to win. I really do."
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — The threat of LeSean McCoy running the ball has helped the Philadelphia Eagles more than him actually carrying it.
It won't be easy for either back against the 49ers. They're ranked seventh in run defense, giving up 85.7 yards per game and 3.8 yards per carry.
Because McCoy is in the backfield, defenders are susceptible to play-action fakes. Foles has picked the opponents' secondary apart so far,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, completing 61 percent of his passes for an average of 326 yards per game. The Eagles have scored at least 30 points in each win.
"I'm a competitor. It can get frustrating because you want to do what you're used to," McCoy said. "That's why the defense is playing like that. It's kind of a respect thing, but still you want to go out there and dominate. But on the other end, we're making plays.
"If teams want to come in and try to stop the run, if they want to get 34 points scored on them and Nick's playing at a high level and making plays, that's how you lose," McCoy said. "We're throwing the ball well. As long as we can get them to start playing the guessing game,NFL Jerseys Outlet, whether it's on the run or the pass, we'll be fine."
"Obviously the same five guys blocking for him is part of it," Kelly said.  "We've got to do a better job in the run game just overall, but I think he's excited that we're 3-0. Sometimes they come in bunches and you can string a couple games back to back."
Darren Sproles has found more running space than McCoy when he gets the ball. Sproles has 117 yards rushing, two TDs and an average of 6.9 per carry. But 49 of his yards came on one TD run.
All-Pro left tackle Jason Peters will be the only starting lineman starting at the same position from last week when the Eagles visit San Francisco (1-2) on Sunday.
"You see on the play-fakes how they're all stepping up and our guys are getting past them," he said. "So even though you want go out there and play your best,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, and put up the stats up and do all the great things in the run,NFL Jerseys From China, we're winning games and that's what's important."
McCoy had his worst game since his rookie year in a 37-34 win over Washington last Sunday. He ran for just 22 yards on 19 carries and had no catches. But the Redskins stacked the defense to stop the run and that opened up the passing game for Foles.
McCoy is averaging only 2.9 yards per carry in the first three games, but the Eagles are 3-0 and Nick Foles leads the NFL in yards passing with 978. So,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, the All-Pro running back McCoy isn't complaining, even though he certainly won't fulfill his goal of 2,000 yards rushing at this rate.
Part of the problem in the running game is the offensive line has been decimated by injuries. All-Pro guard Evan Mathis went down in the season opener. Center Jason Kelce was hurt last week. Right tackle Lane Johnson is serving the final game of a suspension. Backup right tackle Allen Barbre sustained a season-ending injury in the first game.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 04:20 , Processed in 0.064541 second(s), 25 queries .