主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-4-16 03:53:09 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Coach Jeff Fisher announced Wednesday that Davis will be behind center for the rest of the season. Previously, Fisher insisted that Shaun Hill would return as starter as soon as he was completely healed from the quad injury.
"I think that's why you do take the cliche approach of work hard every day and take every rep like it's your last,Stitched Jerseys, because you never know what's going to happen in this game with injuries and different opportunities and things like that," Davis said. "Yeah, it's a bit of a wild ride, but at the end of the day,Jerseys From China, this team is looking for me to lead them and I'm up for that challenge and excited about it."
Rams wide receiver Kenny Britt likes Davis' attitude.
ST. LOUIS (AP) — At the start of training camp, Austin Davis was simply trying to secure a roster spot. Now, he's the St. Louis Rams starting quarterback.
"Obviously, it's frustrating, but I understand it," Hill said. Fisher's "got a decision to make and he made a decision for what he felt was best for the team. Obviously,Cheap NBA Store, the team comes first. I'm a professional and I'll come to work every day and try to help this team the best that I can."
"I think it's important that you avoid the questions,Adidas NHL Jerseys China, you avoid the controversies of things like that," Fisher said. "And yes, I did say that Shaun was our quarterback. My job is to make the right decisions and I felt that I was going to go this way pretty much after the Tampa Bay game based on what I saw, and then the Dallas game was just what really convinced us as a staff and myself. And he deserves it. He deserves an opportunity."
The 25-year-old Davis has thrown for 754 yards,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, three touchdowns and three interceptions, while completing 72 percent of his passes since taking over for Hill midway through the first game of the season.
Davis' 93.1 quarterback rating is ninth-highest among NFC quarterbacks.
Hill seemed poised to be the Rams starter after Bradford re-injured his ACL, but has not seen the field since injuring his quad in the first half of the season opener.
"The one thing that I've seen from his first start is he's more confident in himself in the huddle," Britt said. "He's taking command in the huddle. He's telling us what he wants in certain looks and certain routes and that's something that you want to see out of any veteran quarterback and right now he's looking like a five or six year vet."
After the Rams drafted Garrett Gilbert in the offseason, a position for Davis was far from guaranteed. But Davis outplayed Gilbert in the preseason and injuries to Bradford and Hill led to the opportunity.
NOTES: Hill (thigh) was a full participant in practice,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, while Tavon Austin (knee) was limited. Trumaine Johnson (knee), Barrett Jones (back) and Brandon McGee (foot) did not participate.
Davis, who is in his third year, was actually cut by the Rams last season. He was brought back after Sam Bradford suffered a torn ACL.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 07:40 , Processed in 0.072130 second(s), 25 queries .