2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-16 12:12:02 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
No, the games don't matter in the standings. But since the only time the Jets and Giants play this season is Friday night at MetLife Stadium — for the coveted Snoopy Bowl trophy — the teams couldn't help spice things up a little.
OK, sort of.

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. (AP) — Rex Ryan was up to the task of firing up a good, old preseason rivalry.
Oh, and Ryan has some loyalty to Clemson, too. His son Seth is a redshirt freshman wide receiver there.
Even if it doesn't matter much in the grand scheme of things. Except, of course, the winner goes home with that cute, little trophy that includes a football-playing Snoopy statue on top.
Jets nose tackle Damon Harrison even got into the fun, writing on Twitter: "See you Friday Mr. Williams...#JetLifeeeeee."
"I think there is something to it," Ryan said of the summer showdown. "You don't get to play each other very often. So it is kind of a one-shot deal. This game is always a physical game. I think guys like each other, respect each other and things like that. They're in a different color jersey, you have guys popping off."
"Yeah, last time I saw him he was getting smoked by Clemson," Ryan said with a big smile.
For the record,Cheap China NFL Jerseys, the Jets won last year's tilt 24-21 in overtime — a victory that was marred by Mark Sanchez injuring his throwing shoulder after he was put into the game in the fourth quarter. The injury cost Sanchez his season and thrust Geno Smith into the starting role as a rookie.
The Jets coach was jokingly referring to Boston College's 24-14 loss last October,Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online, in which Williams ran for 70 yards on 24 carries.
Giants rookie running back Andre Williams, a former Boston College star, told the New York Post that his squad is "the real New York team." When told of Williams' comment, Ryan jumped on it without missing a beat.
"It will be a competitive thing. I know he's going to be pumped up and, trust me,Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale, our guys will be pumped up, too."
"I will say that kid is a good back, though," Ryan added. "I mean,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, it was like, 'Is anybody going to tackle him?' He is a good back,NFL Jerseys China Online, though. But you know what, hey,China NFL Jerseys, that's great. I have a funny feeling he's going to get some Riddell's put on him, but we'll see.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 16:23 , Processed in 0.074679 second(s), 28 queries .