主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-4-16 12:17:56 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Carr hurt his thumb and ankle in the loss to the Chiefs. He was limited in practice but was able to throw the ball and is expected to start Sunday.
Buffalo has allowed just 50 points in winning three of the past four games and held Manning and Rodgers in check. The two star quarterbacks combined to complete 31 of 62 passes for 358 yards, no touchdowns and four interceptions the past two weeks.

"The fact that I don't know what's going to happen, that's hard, but right now I'm focused on playing my heart out for (Sparano)," Carr said. "Because I love him, I love him to death, love playing for him. He pushes the heck out of me and I love it. That's how I love to be coached. ... Not knowing is hard, but I'm grateful that I do get to play for him now."
Carr has faced the most fearsome pass rushers, toughest cover cornerbacks and most accomplished defensive schemers throughout the season with the Oakland Raiders.
"I'm not concerned with what other people did,Cheap NFL Jerseys, just concerned more importantly about how we're going to approach it," Raiders interim coach Tony Sparano said. "Derek is a young quarterback, and I get it. ... But he's played against a bunch of good defenses right now in a row. He's had some success against some of those defenses."
NOTES: RT Menelik Watson (foot, ankle), CB Tarell Brown (foot), CB Chimdi Ckekwa (hamstring), DL C.J. Wilson (knee), WR Denarius Moore (knee, ankle),NFL Jerseys Supply, WR Vincent Brown (groin) and TE Brian Leonhardt (concussion) all missed practice. ... The Raiders signed DB Vernon Kearney and WR Greg Jenkins to the practice squad.
"We've played every good defense this year,Cheap NHL Jerseys, all the top ones, all the top pass rushers, which is great," Carr said Wednesday. "For a first year, that's what you want to see. You want to see all that as soon as you can early in your career."
ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP) — Derek Carr's rookie season has been like an advanced placement class for quarterbacks.
"You learn a lot about yourself," Carr said. "I learned about myself that I can continue to stand in there,Cheap Jerseys From China Online, take the hits, make the throws I need to make, make the reads I need to make. That's going to pay off so much."
While Carr is hoping this experience as a rookie will help him down the road,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, he knows the future is uncertain in Oakland. The Raiders fired coach Dennis Allen earlier in the season and Sparano is unlikely to keep the job for next season.
General manager Reggie McKenzie also could be in trouble following a third straight season of at least 12 losses.
Following each of those home wins came a rough performance on the road as Oakland was outscored 83-13 in losses at St. Louis and Kansas City. Carr struggled in both those games as the line failed to protect him and he completed only 53.7 percent of his passes and averaged just 4.2 yards per attempt.
Carr will have his hands full Sunday. The Bills lead the NFL with 49 sacks and are the only team with three players with at least nine sacks apiece in Mario Williams,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Marcell Dareus and Jerry Hughes.
While Carr only has two wins his rookie season, he has shown signs of being a long-term NFL quarterback. He led a late game-winning touchdown drive to beat Kansas City at home last month and then threw three touchdown passes earlier this month to beat rival San Francisco.
The task doesn't get any easier this week when the Raiders (2-12) host the Buffalo Bills (8-6), who shut down Green Bay's potent offense last week and did not allow a touchdown pass in consecutive games against Peyton Manning and Aaron Rodgers.
He has faced pressure from J.J. Watt, Von Miller, Justin Houston and Aldon Smith; attempted passes against Darrelle Revis, Richard Sherman and Joe Haden; and matched wits against coaches such as Bill Belichick, Rex Ryan and Vic Fangio.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 15:45 , Processed in 0.084309 second(s), 23 queries .