主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-4-16 23:47:31 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Burse had a 20-yard punt return and caught a 34-yard TD pass from Brock Osweiler against Seattle in the preseason opener,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic.
He was taken for an MRI, which revealed a torn anterior cruciate ligament, ending his season and what was shaping up as one of the summer's best comeback stories in the NFL.
The fifth-year pro who's been cut five times by four teams and sat out all of last season signed a futures contract on New Year's Eve.
Burse, a burner from Fresno State, had a hard time holding onto the ball during special teams practices at training camp. Norwood's injury gives Burse an opportunity to make a better second impression and keep the Broncos from scouring the waiver wire for a returner.
His first-team snaps increased after that and he caught a pass from Manning in Denver's 34-0 win at San Francisco. He was second on the team behind Demaryius Thomas with 54 yards on four receptions in the preseason.
"I'm very disappointed for him and at this point for us,Cheap NFL Jerseys, selfishly," coach John Fox said. "Jordan Norwood worked very hard and had a very good opportunity to make this football team and make us better. I know he's very disappointed just like we are. However, it's next man up and we move on, adjust and give somebody else an opportunity."
With Welker missing two days of joint practices with the Houston Texans this week for personal reasons, there's a strong possibility Burse will get a long look Saturday night when the teams face each other in a preseason game.
"I feel like it's important but I feel like they know I can do that,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale," Burse said. "And what I think about doing is just taking care of the ball. The returns will come but if the offense is on the field the next play you did your job. That's how I look at it.
"I try not to think about it like oh, Jordan went down, so it's my time," Burse said. "No,Cheap Jerseys Supply, I don't think like that. Jordan's a good dude. I had a good relationship with Jordan just because of his personality, not because he was a good athlete. He's a good person and a dude that comes out here and works hard every day and I respect that about him and for that to happen to him, it stinks.
"But as for me, yeah, I'm the next one in line and I've got to step up."
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — Jordan Norwood's season-ending knee injury jumbled the Denver Broncos' search for Trindon Holliday's replacement on punt returns and dented the team's depth at wide receiver.
That man could be undrafted rookie Isaiah Burse, who was listed behind Wes Welker and Norwood on the first depth chart of the preseason.
He might not have the luxury of waiting any longer to make a big impression, although he insists a big return isn't necessary for him to make the team.
Burse amassed a school-record 5,Wholesale China Jerseys,873 all-purpose yards in four years at Fresno State. As a senior, he caught 99 passes for 1,026 yards and six TDs and returned two punts for scores.
A big return or two in the last two preseason games could burnish his resume.
Norwood tore his left ACL on Tuesday while trying to make a sideline catch in the end zone on a throw from Peyton Manning. Houston cornerback Brandon Harris jumped with him and broke up the play. Norwood landed awkwardly and was carted off the field.
"I've been dreaming since I was little just to break a long one and hear the crowd yell,Wholesale China Jerseys," Burse said. "It's always been a dream. But it'll come. I'm not in a rush. ... I'll break one sooner or later."

Given his concussion history, Welker was expected to field punts whenever the Broncos were backed up deep or the game was close with Norwood taking the field whenever there was a chance to have a big return.
"Every special teams meeting Coach (Jeff) Rodgers starts off the meeting saying, 'Hey, Burse, what's the most important thing in our return game?' Just get the ball back to our offense."
He turned into one of the Broncos' biggest surprises of the offseason, working his way into the receiver rotation and becoming Denver's most consistent punt returner following the team's decision to let Holliday leave in free agency.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-17 05:57 , Processed in 0.085780 second(s), 25 queries .