2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-16 23:47:33 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The running game could be bolstered this week if running back Andre Ellington and left guard Mike Iupati can play. Ellington has been out since injuring a knee in the opener. Iupati, considered one of the best run blockers in the game,Cheap NFL Jerseys, hasn't played after having surgery to repair a torn meniscus.
The St. Louis Rams are having all kinds of problems scoring, but their defense,Cheap Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys, loaded with five first-round draft picks, is fierce.
And in eight career games against St. Louis, cornerback Patrick Peterson has six interceptions and three touchdowns.
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — That high-flying Arizona offense should get its toughest test yet Sunday.
Arizona (3-0) rolled past San Francisco 47-7 last week,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, on the heels of a 48-23 rout of the Bears in Chicago. The Cardinals topped 45 points in consecutive games for the first time in 53 years. Their 17 touchdowns are the tied for third most in NFL history through three games.
"We expect him maybe to play a little bit more (on Sunday)," Fisher said. "I'm really proud of his work. He was committed to getting things right. He worked really hard throughout the offseason and the summer, and we collectively made a decision that he was ready to go. In our estimation, he's just going to continue to get better week after week."
SACK MASTERS: The Rams sacked Russell Wilson six times in the opener and had five last week against Pittsburgh.
GURLEY FACTOR: Rams rookie Todd Gurley, coming off knee surgery, made an inauspicious debut last week, gaining 9 yards on six carries.
"They're the most talented defense in the league, I believe," the Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald said. "Look at their personnel: all those first-round picks."
Something's got to give on Sunday. St. Louis has 13 sacks overall. Palmer has been sacked once, the fewest of anyone in the NFL.
Arizona has a plus-77 in point differential, by far the highest in the league. But the quality of the teams the Cardinals have pounded is suspect. New Orleans and Chicago are 0-3, San Francisco 1-2.
Last week, St. Louis lost to Pittsburgh 12-6, and the Steelers lost quarterback Ben Roethlisberger to a knee injury.
"We've had some opportunities, but we're just not scoring points and we're not efficient on third down," Fisher said.

"Arguably one of the best teams in the NFC,Cheap Arizona Cardinals Jerseys, if not the NFL," Rams coach Jeff Fisher said.
At 35, Palmer has won his last nine starts and is 16-2 in his last 18 games. His nine touchdown passes tie him with Tom Brady for second most in the NFL, one behind Aaron Rodgers' 10.
INTERCEPTIONS: The Cardinals intercepted Colin Kaepernick four times last week, returning two of them for touchdowns early in the rout. Tyrann Mathieu had two of the picks, and one of the TDs, and was the NFC defensive player of the week.
PALMER & FITZ:  Palmer and Fitzgerald are a pair of 30-somethings playing some of the best football of their long careers.
"What happened last year was last year," Palmer said, "and I am looking forward to this challenge for the offense to go out there and play against one of the best defenses in the league, and seeing how we stack up to those guys."
"I've got the best play caller in the business in coach (Bruce) Arians," Fitzgerald said, "and I've got,Carlton Fisk Jersey, I feel, the best quarterback playing at the highest level of anyone in the game. I'm blessed to have some guys around me that can really play."
The Rams also are 1-2, thanks to a meager offense that's yet to find traction under new quarterback Nick Foles. Fitzgerald's five touchdowns match the total for the entire St. Louis team.
Here are some things to watch when St,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale. Louis tries to knock off unbeaten Arizona.
Fitzgerald, playing in the slot rather than the wide spot he occupied for so long, has 23 catches for 333 yards and those NFL-best five touchdowns. All are career highs for him through three games.
GROUNDED CARDINALS: Arizona has 11 touchdowns in 12 trips to the red zone, and many of its big plays have come on play-action passes. Arians credits the running game for all of that. The Cardinals have topped 100 yards rushing in each of  three games, ranking them 11th overall in the league.
Chris Johnson, who played for Fisher at Tennessee, signed late in the preseason. He had 22 carries for 110 yards against the 49ers.
It was a grim reminder for the Cardinals. The last time the Rams came to the desert, Carson Palmer went down with a torn ACL.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 13:46 , Processed in 0.073762 second(s), 28 queries .