帖子

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-17 04:34:43 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The play was whistled dead at that point, because only Rodgers was allowed to advance the ball with under 2 minutes remaining.
His second one came on the Packers next drive when Rodgers' pass intended for Jarrett Boykin over the middle, tipped off the receiver's hands and to Rambo. That set up Carpenter hitting a 48-yard field goal.
On first-and-10 at his own 10,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, Rodgers dropped back and had the ball knocked out of his hand by Mario Williams. The ball rolled into the end zone, and lay untouched before being scooped up by Lacy with 1:51 left.
"We had all sorts of chances and just didn't make them for whatever reason," Nelson said. "My drop could've won the game for us, so I've gotta make those no matter how easy or hard they are."
Green Bay travels to play Tampa Bay next weekend, before closing the regular season at home against NFC North rival Detroit.
The Packers (10-4) had a five-game win streak snapped and squandered an opportunity to get closer to their sixth consecutive playoff berth.
The Bills went ahead for good when Carpenter capped their second-half opening drive with a 51-yard field goal.
Eddie Lacy scored on a 1-yard plunge, while Mason Crosby hit two field-goal attempts, and had 53-yard blocked by Mario Williams.
The turnovers were uncharacteristic for a quarterback who had thrown only three interceptions this season — and none since throwing two in a 44-23 loss at New Orleans on Oct. 26,Cheap Authentic Jerseys.
"Everything's right in front of us. If we win out, we still win the North," Rodgers said. "This is an important time for us to see what kind of chemistry we have on this team."
The Bills (8-6) stayed in the thick of a jumbled AFC playoff hunt. Marcus Thigpen scored on a 75-yard punt return, while Dan Carpenter hit all four field-goal attempts, including three in the second half.
Thigpen provided a spark after the Bills offense combined for one first down and 12 yards on its first three possessions.
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — Aaron Rodgers, Jordy Nelson and the Green Bay Packers may have watched home-field advantage in the playoffs slip through their fingers.

"It wasn't my best day by any stretch of the imagination,Cheap Jerseys Supply," Rodgers said. "I gotta play better for us to win. I expect more of myself."
With Buffalo trailing 3-0, Thigpen fielded Tim Masthay's punt at the right hash mark, and then cut across the field to find a hole up the left side.
Starting right tackle Bryan Bulaga sustained a concussion during Rambo's second interception return. Rambo was playing after backup safety Duke Williams experienced concussion-like symptoms early in the second half.
Two plays into the Packers' next possession, Rambo sprinted 10 yards from midfield to make a sliding interception of Rodgers' pass intended for Randall Cobb at the Green Bay 45.
Rodgers was intercepted twice by third-string safety Bacarri Rambo and Nelson dropped a wide-open pass late in the third quarter in a sloppy,Wholesale Jerseys, inefficient 21-13 loss to the Buffalo Bills on Sunday.
The game wasn't decided until the Packers' final possession, which ended with yet another turnover by Rodgers.
The game's momentum turned later in the quarter, after Carpenter hit a 35-yard attempt to put Buffalo up 16-10.
Rodgers was 17 of 42 for 185 yards, and didn't get much help from his receivers, either. Trailing 16-10 and facing second-and-6 at his own 6, Rodgers found Nelson in stride down the right sideline,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, but the normally sure-handed receiver dropped the ball with nothing but field in front of him.
The Packers were held to 333 yards offense — their lowest total since managing 320 in a 42-10 win over Minnesota on Oct. 2. And the Bills held Green Bay to 10 points on eight first-half possessions,NFL Jerseys China. The Packers entered the game having scored six touchdowns and four field goals in each of their previous 10 first-half drives spanning the past two games.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 06:25 , Processed in 0.064366 second(s), 28 queries .