10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-1-3 13:31:02 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
HATRIOT, the new San Francisco Bay Area thrash metal band led by former EXODUS and LEGACY (pre-TESTAMENT) frontman Steve "Zetro" Souza, is preparing to film a video for the song "And Your Children To Be Damned". The group states: "Not getting into details too much,Wholesale Jerseys, but we need a little help. In an open search, we need two northern California HATRIOT ladies between the age of 19-26 to help us shoot our video. If you or someone you know would be interested to fill the spot out, please message our Facebook page. The video will be shot March 10th. So if you're interested to be a part of our video and helping us out,NFL Jerseys China Cheap, please message us for more details.""And Your Children To Be Damned" comes off HATRIOT's debut album, "Heroes Of Origin", which was released on January 25 via Germany's Massacre Records. The CD was recorded with producer Juan Urteaga (MACHINE HEAD, EXODUS, TESTAMENT) and features guest appearances BY TESTAMENT 's Chuck Billy  and MACHINE HEAD 's Phil Demmel .  The cover artwork, which can be seen below, was created by Mark DeVito, who has previously worked with MOT�RHEAD and ANVIL CHORUS, among others."Heroes Of Origin" track listing:01. Suicide Run02. Weapons Of Class Destruction03. Murder American Style04. Blood Stained Wings05. The Violent Time Of My Dark Passenger06. Globicidal07. And Your Children To Be Damned08. The Mechanics Of Annihilation09. Shadows Of The Buried10. Heroes Of OriginThe entire album can now be streamed using the SoundCloud player below.HATRIOT's new drummer is none other than Steve's son, Nicholas Souza. Nicholas auditioned for the band after the departure of Alex Bent and "proved himself to be the best choice," according to Steve.HATRIOT's lineup also includes Zetro's son Cody,NFL Jerseys Paypal, who got his first bass as a present from his father after Zetro bought it off current EXODUS bassist Jack Gibson. "I told him," Zetro said in a recent interview with Metalholic.com,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, "'You have to try out [for the bassist position in HATRIOT if you want to be in the band]. There's no nepotism here, boy. If you can hang,Cheap NFL Jerseys, you're on.' So he actually tried out, and he got the gig."Regarding HATRIOT's musical direction, Zetro said,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, "It's in the vein of typical Bay Area thrash,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, but these guys are a lot younger, so there's gonna be some blast-beats in there. There's gonna be some kind of death [metal] approach to it, a little bit. 'Cause these guys are new. They're raw, and they're fast, young, heavy, hard and aggressive, and I'm trying to convey that along as well."He added, "These new kids seem to understand what we did in the '80s, but still bring a little bit of a new essence to it. We put that together with what I write vocally and it's turned out to be really, really killer. It's good stuff."Asked why he thinks thrash metal has enjoyed something of a revival in more recent years, Zetro told �ber R枚ck,  "You know, I get asked this a lot, and I think it is because the first wave of thrash came and went so fast. I mean, it started in the mid-'80s and was gone by 1991 or so. The older bands still have something to say, and I feel that's why they are still able to put out great music so many years later. Now the fans that were young kids back then have bands of their own, so these new bands are naturally influenced by the old sound and it has come full circle. Of course, with technology and things like they are today, it is a totally different ballgame when it comes to marketing the music. I don't know that there will ever be another band as big as the 'Big Four' or anything, because the business structure just isn't there anymore, but it is really cool to see these new bands carrying the torch of what we helped invent back in the old scene."HATRIOT's "Blood Stained Wings" video can be seen below.HATRIOT is:Steve "Zetro" Souza - VocalsKosta Varvatakis - GuitarMiguel Esparza - GuitarNicholas Souza - DrumsCody Souza - Bass  "Blood Stained Wings" video:
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 20:08 , Processed in 0.072335 second(s), 28 queries .