[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-4-17 11:32:07 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"It was about a minute ago," Bell replied.
At first, Officer Sean Stafiej wrote, "Bell told me that he did not have any marijuana in the vehicle."
"Obviously,Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain Arsenal Jersey UK, we have some things to do regarding the matter moving forward, but not a lot to say regarding it at this point in time," Tomlin said.
The criminal complaints against Bell,Cheap NFL Jerseys, 22, and Blount, 27, were made public Friday morning. The complaints charge Bell, Blount and 21-year-old Mercedes Dollson,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, of Elk Grove, California, with possessing a small amount — or less than 30 grams — of marijuana. Bell was also charged with driving under the influence.
The officer said Bell did not appear capable of safely operating the vehicle, so he had him taken to the hospital for a blood test. The suspected marijuana and Bell's blood were to be submitted to the Allegheny County crime lab.
Online court records don't list attorneys for the Steelers or their friend. A district judge mailed out the complaints Friday and scheduled a preliminary hearing for all three on Oct. 15.
A motorcycle officer in the Pittsburgh suburb of Ross Township pulled over Bell's Chevrolet Camaro when he smelled marijuana coming from it around 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, the complaints said.
The officer said he then asked Bell, whose "eyes were red and glassy," and the others whether they had smoked pot that day.
Advised that he would be charged with driving under the influence,Discount NFL Jerseys, Bell said, "I didn't know that you could get a DUI for being high. I smoked two hours ago. I am not high anymore. I am perfectly fine."
When the officer asked what he meant,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, Bell said, "We smoked within the last two hours," and shortly thereafter all three occupants told the officer "they just picked up the marijuana and that they each pitched in to buy it."
Team spokesman Burt Lauten said Friday that the team had no comment on the charges.
Bell and Blount both played, but Tomlin said he can't say what will happen now.
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Pittsburgh Steelers running backs Le'Veon Bell and LeGarrette Blount told police they "pitched in" to buy a bag of marijuana with a female friend shortly before they were pulled over — and Bell acknowledged smoking some, though he told the officer who pulled them over he felt OK to drive, police said in court papers.
Coach Mike Tomlin's called the incident "detrimental to our efforts" after Thursday's 31-21 exhibition loss to Philadelphia.
Bell continued, explaining, "Why would I be getting high if I had to get on a plane to make it to my game?" the officer wrote. After that, Bell told the officer he played for the Steelers and had to catch a 3:00 flight to Philadelphia. The Steelers played the Eagles on Thursday night in Philadelphia.
Police said they seized about 20 grams — or three-fourths of an ounce — of marijuana in a plastic bag found in the car's console,Cheap Jerseys USA.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 05:43 , Processed in 0.079177 second(s), 25 queries .