帖子

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-17 11:33:13 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
BREAUX'S TOUGH DAY: The Saints were called for three penalties on one play, two of them on cornerback Delvin Breaux, thrust into a starting job in the injury-plagued secondary. One of them was a pass interference call that Arizona accepted, leading to Ellington's one-yard scoring run. Breaux, who came from the Canadian Football League this season, had a couple of other penalties as well, in addition to having to deal with the Arizona receivers.
Arians said the play was designed for a first down, not a touchdown.
"I think we had two time outs and the situation we had, two minutes,Wholesale Jerseys 2018, it's something we would normally do," he said. "I think most people would."
Here are some things to take from Sunday's Arizona win over New Orleans:
"It's hopefully a day to day thing with Andre," Palmer said. "I thought it was a lot more serious with the way he went down. But it looks like he's going to be ok, hopefully."
On the ensuing drive,Cheap Baseball Jerseys, with the Saints expecting Arizona to keep it on the ground to try to run out the clock, Carson Palmer threw short to David Johnson, who scooted 55 yards for a score that clinched the win.
"I love playing offensive offense," Palmer said.
Palmer,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, in his first game since tearing an ACL 11 months ago,NFL Jerseys Cheap, threw for 307 yards and three touchdowns with no interceptions. He directed a nine-play, 80-yard touchdown drive after the opening kickoff, throwing 10 yards to John Brown for the score. His other two came in the fourth quarter, 17 yards to tight end Darren Fells and the big one to David Johnson.
"I'm not 22 anymore. I need it to be close," Fitzgerald said. "He's spoiled throwing it to J.J. (Nelson) and Smoke (John Brown). He can throw it as far as he wants, those guys will run underneath it."
Brees threw for 355 yards and a touchdown with one interception as New Orleans settled for four field goals from Zach Hocker.
Drew Brees reluctantly went along.
"It was one of those tough ones," he said. "There was certainly a big part of me that wanted to go for it. We both agreed at the end of the day to punt."
TIGHT ENDS: Fells, a basketball player at UC-Irvine, caught four passes for 87 yards, the most yards receiving by a Cardinals tight end since 1989.
"Of course you have a little bit of nerves running through you," Hocker said, "but once that first one was in I just felt confident the rest of the night."
HOCKER'S KICKS: Hocker beat out Dustin Hopkins for the kicking job in the preseason and showed it was a wise choice.
He was 4 for 4 on Sunday.
But he also knocked the ball away, too.
Palmer sounded optimistic.

GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — A pair of late coaching decisions loomed large in the Arizona Cardinals' 31-19 win over the New Orleans Saints.
With just under two minutes to play on Sunday, the Saints had the ball fourth-and-six from their own 7-yard line and coach Sean Payton decided to punt it away, figuring they could hold Arizona and get the ball again.
Breaux said he learned to just keep "moving on to the next play,Cheap Jerseys From China."
"Coach Arians' car doesn't have cruise control,Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic," Larry Fitzgerald said.
ELLINGTON HURT: Running back Andre Ellington was carted off the field with a right knee injury in the second half. Arians said he believed it was a posterior cruciate ligament injury but won't know more until further tests.
Palmer improved to 14-2 in his last 16 games and became the first Cardinals quarterback since Jim Hart to win seven consecutive starts.
Payton said that considering the field position and the time remaining, punting was the logical thing to do.
But he had to smile about one play that didn't work, when he was wide open deep down the field and Palmer overthrew him.
"They make the calls," he said.
FITZ STILL HAS IT: Larry Fitzgerald caught six passes for 87 yards.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 07:32 , Processed in 0.081332 second(s), 28 queries .