9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-18 03:09:40 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
– “The police know exactly who killed my son” Mashramani is that time of the year when you take a break from your everyday life and shake the stress away through the streets of Georgetown during the annual parade.Dead: Mashramani Costume Designer,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, Trevor RoseThere are a number of local designers who rose to fame from designing Mashramani costumes. One such designer was 33-year-old Trevor Rose, who was known for his explosion of colours and fanfare.Sadly, this will be the second Mashramani without Rose and his “magical” costumes.His sudden death certainly left a dent in the fashion industry.On January 26, 2014, the popular Mashramani costume designer and Events Coordinator was shot dead, execution style in the back seat of a Toyota 212.For his mother, Lillian Browne, Mashramani celebrations died along with her son.“For me, Mash is over. I wouldn’t be going out on the road, period.”Rose’s mother related that there was a time when she used to go out on the streets to just look at her son’s work.Commenting on the fact that police are still to charge anyone for her son’s death, the still grieving mother said that she has no justice to get from the police.“The police know exactly who killed my child. The man that killed Trevor is a licenced firearm holder,Wholesale Jerseys 2017, but he did not use his weapon to kill my son. He used another gun but his weapon somehow fell at the scene,” Browne stated.She alleged that, ‘through the grapevine’, she found out that Rose’s attacker is known to the police.“The police were saying that the gun they found belongs to my son but I know my son didn’t have a gun,Cheap Jerseys For Sale,” she said.Rose’s mother is convinced that she has no justice to receive for her son’s death.Asked if she has any idea why her son was killed, Browne said that she heard that Rose, a father of eight,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, had an affair with a married woman. It was the woman’s husband who allegedly killed him, she said.A Banks DIH costume designed by Trevor Rose and his then wife, Michele Cole.The 33-year-old was fatally shot at the Eccles Public Road,NFL Jerseys Store, East Bank Demerara (EBD) while travelling in a taxi with the mother of one of his children, Latoya Towler.During the execution-style killing of Rose, Towler was shot to the buttocks and the taxi driver Troy Nieunkerk was shot in the left shoulder.Rose was pronounced dead at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) while Nieunkerk and Towler were hospitalized at the same medical institution for a few days.Recalling what happened that night, Nieunkerk told investigators that he was heading home and offered Rose and Towler a drop to Eccles.While at Eccles,Authentic Atlanta Falcons Jersey, a tinted car, which was following the trio from Agricola, pulled up alongside Nieunkerk’s vehicle and asked why he was driving so recklessly.Kaieteur News was told that the driver of the tinted car parked his vehicle in front of Nieunkerk’s car, exited and opened fire, killing Rose on the spot.To date, investigators have reportedly worked on a number of leads but none of them has been able to definitively point to who was responsible for Rose’s death.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 02:21 , Processed in 0.082636 second(s), 28 queries .