9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-18 06:49:11 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Prominent Lawyer Vicramadictya ‘Vic’ Puran was found dead in his Toyota Tundra at about 06:45 hours yesterday at Esau and Jacob, Mahaicony, East Coast Demerara.Puran’s vehicle was spotted,China Jerseys NFL, partly submerged in a canal, by a farmer who was making his way to his farmlands. It is believed that Puran lost control of his vehicle and ended up in the trench sometime between 18:00 and 19:00 hours on Monday.Dead: Vic PuranOne resident told this publication that the man who made the discovery noticed that there were skid marks on a turn and there were signs of a vehicular mishap. Further checks revealed that a vehicle was in the canal.“The man run up the road to another man who got a tractor and tell he come see wha’ happen, and the man come with he tractor and when he start pull out de vehicle we realize was it was Vic in de vehicle,” a resident from the area told this publication.Having discovered that the lawyer was dead in his vehicle, the police were notified. The lawyer was pulled from his vehicle in a crouching position (Rigor Mortis had already set in) with all of his valuables intact.At the scene,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, as word got around that the lawyer was dead,Evan Engram Jersey, persons gathered to get a glimpse of his corpse which was placed next to his vehicle. The vehicle was covered in mud as crime scene investigators quickly cordoned off the area and covered the body with sheets. The pig feed which he was taking to the farm was still in the tray of the pick-up.Investigators were seen photographing and handing over items which were found in the vehicle to Puran’s wife who arrived on the scene shortly after the discovery was made.The dead man’s close friend and colleague, Glenn Hanoman, told this publication  that Puran, left his home at around 17:20 hours on Monday for his routine run into his pig farm at Mahaicony. Residents also said they saw Puran passing in the area as he normally would every other day, but he did not pass out.According to Hanoman, who spoke on behalf of the dead man’s family, Puran last made contact with his wife via cellular phone at around 18:00 hours.Hanoman told this publication that Puran and his wife were supposed to go to dinner for his birthday which he celebrated on Monday.“Mrs. Puran said he called and told her that he was stuck in traffic on the East Coast and that he would be late so she shouldn’t wait up.”However,China Jerseys, after Puran never made it to the farm and he did not return home, the woman, in the company of other relatives, took a taxi and went in search of him but failed to locate him.One of the dead man’s sons, Maqsood Puran, said they combed the entire stretch of road leading to the farm, but because there were no lights where the incident happened,wholesale jerseys, they did not see his father’s vehicle. The man’s wife even made a missing person report as she tried desperately to locate her husband.Hanoman said when he woke up yesterday morning he noticed a missed call on his mobile phone and when he returned the call it was from Mrs. Puran’s phone.“She said that her husband didn’t come home and they searched everywhere for him, so I drove up the East Coast and did some searching, too, and while I was at Cove & John station, I heard police saying they found a pick-up in a trench at Mahaicony,” Hanoman recounted.Hanoman said when he arrived at the scene his worst fears were confirmed. The man’s wife was immediately informed.“He was a fantastic mentor to me. He had strong views; sometimes radical, but he always had an intelligent view on things,Wholesale Jerseys,” Hanoman reflected. Puran’s colleague also said that he had no reason to believe that his death has anything sinister to it.“Given my experience, I am satisfied that it was an accident. I suspect that it was a combination of tiredness and hurrying to reach back to his wife to celebrate his birthday,”Puran served in the local judicial system for more than 20 years. He once served, as an Advisor to the late president Forbes Burnham and as a Magistrate. At the time of his death he was representing dozens of persons who had varying matters in the courts. Puran, whose hobby was farming, was described as a devoted father and family man.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 20:42 , Processed in 0.067007 second(s), 28 queries .