主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-4-18 12:47:53 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"When I get my chance I'm going to go all out," Addison said. "When opportunity calls,NFL Jerseys China, I need that opportunity to show coach (Rivera) that I can do it.  I couldn't get tired, I played special teams too, I've got a role on this team, we all have a role on the team,Cheap Jerseys Online, everybody's role is important."
CASON STEPPING UP: The Panthers took a chance on Antoine Cason, a forgotten man last season with the Arizona Cardinals, and it has paid off. Cason had 10 tackles, two forced fumbles and recovery in Carolina's win. He now has 18 tackles in the past two weeks.
FREESE-ING THE KICKER: Lions coach Jim Caldwell said he hasn't decided whether he'll replace kicker Nate Freese after the rookie missed two 49-yard field goals. "We certainly don't want to make any rash decisions or judgments right after ballgames are over with," Caldwell said. "We like to look at all of the parameters, but one of the things that we have now as our goal is to make 100 percent of our kicks. Every once in a while, there's a long kick and it's an extenuating circumstance but I think that's an area we need to be able to count on."
NEWTON LOOKS FINE: Panthers quarterback Cam Newton held up pretty solid for his first NFL start since fracturing his ribs. The fourth-year QB threw for 281 yards and a touchdown and ran for 19 yards in the win. He withstood five sacks and took several other big hits. "He's a warrior," tight end Greg Olsen said. "He's tough, he takes shots,Cheap Jerseys Online, but he keeps getting up. He's as tough as it gets for that position. I don't know if he gets enough credit for that. I think everyone is always talking about his athleticism and his arm and all that, but when it comes down to it he's a tough guy. He runs, he takes hits, he gets crucial plays."

But Rivera said the "culture has changed" in the NFL this week and said the right thing to do was to bench Hardy,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China.
Rivera wouldn't rule out Hardy playing at a later date.
MORE SECONDARY ISSUES: The Lions injury problems in the secondary only got worse when rookie cornerback Nevin Lawson dislocated his foot. He was taken in for surgery. The Lions are expected to make a roster move this week.
Things we learned from the Panthers' 24-7 win over the Lions:
Carolina's defense, which finished second in the league last year, has now forced six turnovers in two weeks. The Panthers have yet to turn the ball over.
Panthers coach Ron Rivera changed his mind about Hardy's status on Sunday, declaring him inactive after a tumultuous week in the NFL. It was a dramatic change of heart for Rivera, who said on Friday that Hardy would play and allow the legal process to run its course.
"When we found out he wasn't playing that just put another chip on our shoulder," defensive tackle Kawann Short said.
Rivera's late decision didn't give defensive coordinator Sean McDermott much time to adjust,Wholesale Football Jerseys, but the Panthers didn't seem to miss a beat.
"At the end of the day I had to make the decision that was in the best interest of the Carolina Panthers," Rivera said. "This is a very difficult situation that the league is dealing with right now. Teams are dealing with this and we are doing the best we can. We are not infallible. We make mistakes. ... It's a very serious issue. We are trying to treat it with as much dignity as possible."
Wes Horton started in Hardy's place, but it was another reserve defensive end in Mario Addison who stepped up with 2 1/2 sacks on Stafford.
Carolina's stout defense forced three turnovers and sacked Matthew Stafford four times in a 24-7 victory on Sunday against the Detroit Lions.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — At least for a day, the Carolina Panthers didn't need Pro Bowl defensive end Greg Hardy.
OLSEN IN FOR BIG SEASON: Olsen led the Panthers in receptions last season and could do so again,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys. He has 14 catches for 155 yards and a touchdown through two weeks of the season.
Said cornerback Melvin White: "In this defense it's the next man up."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 04:24 , Processed in 0.081625 second(s), 25 queries .