主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-4-18 12:52:05 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"If you collectively rush him as a group, I think we'll be OK from that aspect, and he's still going to make his plays," defensive coordinator Billy Davis said. "Guys like this are going to make their plays."
By the way: LeBron picked up the tab for dinner.
Last Sunday against Carolina, he went even further by racing through the middle of the line to smother a punt with a leaping block. He not only recovered the loose ball after landing on the turf. but got up and raced 30 yards with it for a touchdown.
"We were actually supposed to kick it," Bruton said. "I just knew that they were going to give us a look, so I made the audible myself."
"It's just the overall perception of people," he said. "If we're 9-3, this conversation wouldn't be happening. I feel like the decision I made in March to come here was for good reasons. I believe this will eventually turn."
Wilson has been sacked 31 times this season, a high number for such a mobile QB.
The wide receiver did acknowledge it's sometimes a challenge to deal with his wife publicly commenting on issues that affect them.
The Panthers have trailed at halftime in nine of 12 games, and been outscored 178-75 in the first half. In the past six games, the Panthers have managed just one touchdown and 25 points in the first half.
The Broncos were facing fourth-and-7 from their 36 when Bruton noticed one of the two players covering gunner Bubba Caldwell moved inside the defensive end. So, he audibled to a direct snap and gained 13 yards.
GUTSY CALL: Broncos safety David Bruton revealed that he — and not coach John Fox — called for the fake punt in Denver's 29-16 win over the Kansas City Chiefs last week.
Over the past six games Newton has thrown nine interceptions and six TD passes and been sacked 25 times.
Beckham didn't hesitate to say that James could have made the same catch.
The Eagles sacked Colin Kaepernick four times in a loss at San Francisco and brought Cam Newton down nine times in a win over Carolina,Cheap NFL Jerseys. Russell Wilson is another mobile quarterback who presents a tough challenge when Philadelphia (9-3) hosts Seattle (8-4) on Sunday.
Jessie has used Twitter and Instagram to address critics of her husband, and told a New York-based radio station earlier this week that Eric was "depressed" because of the Jets' 2-10 record. Former Jets wide receiver Braylon Edwards said during a spot on SportsNet New York that Decker, who leads the team with 49 catches, 531 yards and four TDs, chose money over a playoff-contending team when he signed with New York in the offseason after four years with Denver.
"He chose wisely."
The two were on their own reality TV show — "Eric and Jessie: Game On" — for two seasons, and both have large fan bases on social media.
James had tweeted it was the greatest catch he had ever seen.
"She's obviously unfiltered," Eric Decker said, "which is comical."
For team searches, seven NFL teams made the top 10, led by Seattle and Dallas. Pittsburgh was fourth, Denver fifth, Minnesota seventh,  Arizona eighth and Green Bay ninth.
Adrian Peterson's child abuse case and suspension was 12th, and an off-field investigation involving 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick was 14th.
YES, DEAR: New York Jets wide receiver Eric Decker is careful about what he says in front of reporters and television cameras, rarely making headline-worthy comments.
"So for all the people that have accused Eric of choosing money, you don't know anything," Jessie wrote on Instagram, but later deleted the comment. "You don't know anything. He was never asked, called or offered anything from the Broncos! But we couldn't be happier to be in NJ and NYC. God has a plan for everything."
Coach John Fox said he has faith in Bruton, a sixth-year pro out of Notre Dame, to make that call.
BAD STARTS: The Carolina Panthers were a playoff team a year ago, but are mired in a six-game losing streak and are 3-8-1 with four games remaining. Two of the major reasons are poor play by quarterback Cam Newton and slow starts.
"David is a very smart player that takes a lot of pride in his whole game,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, not just as a defensive player but as a special teams player," Fox said. "He is our special teams captain. With that experience and with us and our staff, there is a lot of trust there. It's an audible that can occur and we trust him enough to add that responsibility.
BRINGING THE HEAT: The Eagles are second in the NFL with 42 sacks, including an NFC-leading 12 1/2 by Connor Barwin. Seven players have set or tied a career high, including Barwin, Vinny Curry (7) and Brandon Graham (5 1/2).
ALWAYS IN THE NEWS: It seems the NFL always is in the news this year, and hardly just for on-field stuff.
ADDING TO THE REPERTOIRE: Undrafted out of the NCAA Division II program at Minnesota State, wide receiver Adam Thielen needed to diversify his skills to solidify a roster spot with the Minnesota Vikings this season after spending last year on the practice squad.
"He is my favorite athlete and to be able sit down, civilized people, and just have dinner and a conversation, that was nice,Cheap Authentic Jerseys," said Beckham, who was voted the NFL's top offensive rookie in November, when he led the league with 593 yards receiving.
"It's actually a really fun thing for me because I've never done it, so it's kind of a challenge and something that I've really focused on to get better at," Thielen said. "Because that's my role right now, and I'm trying to take full advantage of the plays that I have."
His wife, country singer Jessie James Decker? Well,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, she usually just says what's on her mind.
How's this for evidence of progress? He won NFC special teams player of the week.
The two did compare the size of their hands and Beckham said they were the same size, except James' thumb is bigger.
Thielen quickly showed his ability during training camp as a productive punt returner and effective tackler on the punt coverage team despite not playing any defense in college. Through 12 games, he's third on the Vikings in special teams tackles with nine.
"It's LeBron," Beckham said. "He could do it all."

New York Giants receiver Odell Beckham Jr. had dinner with Cleveland Cavaliers star LeBron James on Wednesday night, and, of course, they talked about the rookie's spectacular one-handed touchdown catch against the Dallas Cowboys last month.
"It's something where I don't want to be standing here (with) questions every time I'm at my locker," he said. "But I do love that she speaks her mind. It says a lot."
As for news stories that impacted people, Bing.com found two from the NFL in the top six: the Super Bowl and Ray Rice.
The two texted and James' marketing people arranged their dinner with the Cavaliers in New York for a game against the Knicks on Thursday night.
"It's really disappointing," tight end Greg Olsen said. "It's frustrating. It's every adjective you can come with,Wholesale Jerseys, it's that. Right now we're not very good. We're not playing very well, and you lose in this league when you play poorly. It's pretty simple."
The Seahawks' Super Bowl victory over Denver came in second among searched sports stories, with the Ray Rice case fourth. Michael Sam being drafted was eighth,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, followed at No. 10 by searches for mock drafts — we kid you not.
According to the most-searched lists compiled by Bing.com, the NFL has dominated  searches of sports-related stories in 2014, with six in the top 14. No other league came close.
Decker said his wife wasn't responding to Edwards specifically, but to critics in general.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 08:11 , Processed in 0.077741 second(s), 25 queries .