[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-4-19 04:24:04 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Things to consider after the Seahawks answered a two-game losing streak with a two-game winning streak for the second time this season:,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping
Seattle (4-4) improved to an NFL-best 21-6 in games heading into the bye in its second straight win. The Seahawks will see NFC West-leading Arizona in two weeks.
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — Beating the Dallas Cowboys wasn't the first thing on Russell Wilson's mind when he went to the locker room at halftime Sunday.
And even though Lockette flashed a thumbs-up from a stretcher as he was driven off the field on a cart — and Wilson directed a late drive to a field goal in a 13-12 win after finding out Lockette would probably be OK — it was hard to forget a scary and tense moment for both teams.
Lockette was reported to have a concussion after he was flattened on a block by Jeff Heath, and several Seattle players appeared upset with the Dallas safety.
After David Irving blocked Hauschka's potential go-ahead field goal, the Cowboys couldn't get a first down on three runs by Darren McFadden, who had 64 yards on 20 carries. Seattle's winning drive followed.
A few minutes later, after a profanity-laced rant directed at media near him that could be heard on the other side of the locker room,China Jerseys Free Shipping, Bryant had to be calmed by team personnel.
"I'm too busy trying to break it up, trying to get our players back," Bryant said. "I'm telling Richard (Sherman) and Earl (Thomas),Cheap NFL Jerseys China, 'Hey, y'all get your players back.' I was more talking to the officials than anybody."
"I won't ever, ever, ever, ever wish bad on a player that's getting knocked down,China Jersyes Cheap," said Bryant, who had two catches for 15 yards. "Not once I said, 'Hey, that's what you get.' I got on one knee and prayed for that man. ... I mean, don't put clips together and do that."
NO OFFENSE: Dallas had to settle for the last of Dan Bailey's four field goals and a 12-10 lead after defensive end Greg Hardy put the Cowboys at the Seattle 16 by tipping a pass from Wilson and intercepting it — the first takeaway in five games for Dallas.
"I don't think I've ever been part of something that scary," Wilson said. "He wasn't moving for a while, then he started moving his eyes and moving his fingers. And just starting talking to us, saying 'Do it for me, Russ.'"
ROLE REVERSAL: The final drive helped Wilson finish with 32 yards rushing when he came into the game as the NFL leader among quarterbacks. But he still was outgained by Cassel,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, who had a career-best 24-yard run among his 43 yards on the ground.
"It just feels good to finally finish," said Seattle linebacker Bruce Irvin, who had a key sack of backup Matt Cassel on the Cowboys' final possession.
EAST IS LEAST: The Cowboys, defending NFC East champions, remained last in the division, but didn't lose ground on the leading New York Giants (4-4), who lost to New Orleans. All four teams have at least four losses. "We are certainly getting a lot of help throughout the rest of the division," owner Jerry Jones said.
Seattle's star quarterback had just watched one of his receivers, Ricardo Lockette, crumble to the ground and lay motionless for several minutes after a vicious block on a punt return.
LATEST ON LOCKETTE: The fifth-year player was held overnight at a Dallas-area hospital, but mostly as a precaution. "We're grateful he's been able to bounce back from that, and he's pretty positive right now," coach Pete Carroll said.
The ensuing discussion included the sometimes volatile Bryant, who was extremely upset in the locker room over a video posted to social media during the game by an outside source that appeared to show him using an expletive toward Lockette after the collision.

A 10-yard scramble on third-and-7 when Wilson beat safety Barry Church to the sideline and dived past the first-down marker helped the Seahawks burn an extra minute before Steven Hauschka's 24-yard field goal with 1:06 remaining.
Wilson did,Cheap NFL Jerseys, converting three third downs on a decisive 17-play drive that started at Seattle's 15 midway through the fourth quarter and sent the Cowboys (2-5) to their fifth straight loss without Tony Romo in Dez Bryant's return from a five-game absence with a broken right foot.
Cassel had just 97 yards passing, while the Cowboys had 220 total yards, their fewest since 193 at New Orleans on Nov. 10, 2013. And Romo is out at least two more games with a broken left collarbone.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 03:46 , Processed in 0.080496 second(s), 25 queries .