主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-4-19 06:25:40 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — Aaron Rodgers got the gang back together at practice for the Green Bay Packers.
Rodgers doesn't think it will take long to re-establish a rapport with Jones,Cheap Authentic Jerseys.
"I think it might take a little bit to get back with the terminology, the route running and stuff," Rodgers said. "Completed a lot of passes to him, a lot of touchdowns, so I feel good about him being out there."
The initial depth chart listed Cobb and Adams as the starters, with rookie Ty Montgomery backing Cobb and Jones behind Adams. The Packers often go with three-receiver sets.
He doesn't know how the long pain might linger. But he is determined to play,China NFL Jerseys.
Rodgers might as well have been talking about Cobb, too.
After Cobb and Jones, the next most experienced receiver on the roster was Davante Adams, who had 38 catches in his promising rookie campaign in 2014.
Receiver Randall Cobb is playing through some pain, but his sprained right shoulder is well enough that he returned to practice on Wednesday. James Jones is wearing green and gold again after re-signing with the Packers earlier this week.
Cobb's injury is another reason why the return of Jones was crucial for the Packers. If Cobb needs to sit out a series or two, the Packers don't have to rely solely on Adams, Montgomery or another second-year player, Jeff Janis at receiver.
NOTES: Besides Cobb, LB Sam Barrington was limited with an ankle injury. S Morgan Burnett was in uniform but did not participate. He was late scratch from the last week's preseason finale against the Saints with a calf injury. ... The entire starting offensive line practiced together for the first time in weeks. All but C Corey Linsley had a variety of ailments. G. T.J. Lang was the most notable return after missing a couple weeks with a concussion.
"I'm going to have moments,China Jerseys, I'm sure," Cobb said. "But I'll push through it and I'll find a way."

Just in time for the season opener on Sunday against the NFC North rival Chicago Bears.
Cobb was a limited participant in practice on Wednesday. The receiver said he worked through some team drills where he was able to get contact on the shoulder that he hurt during the preseason loss on Aug. 29 to Philadelphia.
"Stability I think is the biggest thing,Supply Cheap Jerseys," the NFL MVP said about Jones' return. "James has done it in a game for years,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, he's done it in practice many times as well. That's how the continuity starts with the quarterback."
When Cobb is on the field,Cheap Jerseys From China, the experienced Jones can assist Adams in making defenses at least think twice about doubling Cobb or rolling coverage in Cobb's direction.
Cobb missed practice last week — no use playing in the last preseason game while hurt. Now with the real season here, Cobb is testing out different ways to add extra protection for the shoulder.
"We have to get into the game and continue to work and try to get this thing on the right page," Jones said of his rapport with Rodgers. "For the first day, it was really good."
"I'm going to do my best to fall a certain way and fall the right way. But I can't help if a guy lands on top of me. I'm going to do everything I can to protect myself," Cobb said.
The return of Jones gives Rodgers another veteran target to accompany Cobb in the receiving corps following the season-ending right knee injury to Jordy Nelson in the preseason. With 383 career receptions in eight seasons, Jones becomes the most tenured veteran in an otherwise young position group. Cobb, who is entering his fifth season, has 227 career catches.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 20:02 , Processed in 0.068089 second(s), 23 queries .