主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-4-19 06:28:09 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
There is no doubt the Bucs will test him.

Pierre-Paul picked up his workload at practice Wednesday and seemed confident he would be able to return to his Pro Bowl form. He lost his index finger in the accident and had a couple of other fingers damaged.
"Yeah, I want to play, yeah," Pierre-Paul said. "But it's up to the medical staff; like I said, they're taking me slowly."
Pierre-Paul will have to make adjustments. He is right-handed. He will now put his left hand down. He has been wearing a glove on his right hand,China NFL Jerseys, but he said there is nothing special it, other than it covers his hand.
Pierre-Paul might have some fan support in Tampa. He played in college at South Florida.
"I think I'm OK," the 26-year-old, two-time, Pro Bowler said. "You never know until you're out there, that's why there's practice. I've been doing good in practice.
All he has to do is convince the Giants' medical staff to let him play with the right hand that he injured in a fireworks accident on July 4.
NOTES: CB Prince Amukamara practiced for the first time since hurting a pectoral on Oct. 11. LBs Jon Beason, J.T. Thomas, G Geoff Schwartz, WR Rueben Randle, TE Larry Donnell, S Craig Dahl all did not practice because of injuries. ...There is still no word on when WR Victor Cruz (calf) will practice. He has not played this season.
"Let 'em come," Pierre-Paul said. "Like I said, I'm going to do what I do best and I know how to play football. They can come at me — play the run,cheap jerseys, play the ball, I'll be OK."
"I think I'm doing a great job at it because I've been able to grab and shed tackles,Cheap Jerseys From China," he said. "It's just a big adjustment but I'm OK, I'm doing pretty good. Skillset hasn't lost it, I haven't lost it. I'm out there doing what I can. Hopefully I'll be out there Sunday."
"I already know it's going to be crazy,NFL Jerseys China," he said of playing. "They've been waiting on me, I'm here, I've arrived. They say I can't, but I did. It's on me."
Pierre-Paul added that he feels also confident in using his hand against opponents.
The Giants' pass rush has suffered with their best defensive player sidelined. He had a team-high 12½ sacks last season. The Giants have nine in eight games this season.
Pierre-Paul is eager to play.
"Coming off any injury,Cheap China Jerseys, you've just got to go out there and have that confidence," he said.
"He's a great player," Smith said. "Each week if a guy is practicing at all and there's a chance of them playing, we have to prepare that way. As far as preparation, he's one of the best defensive players in the league when he's playing, so we'll have a plan for it and just do the best we can."
A confident Pierre-Paul said he has been able to shed blockers and grab opponents since rejoining the team last week, and practicing for the first time since being injured. He expects opponents to test him and he vows to be ready.
Buccaneers coach Lovie Smith assumes Pierre-Paul will play.
Pierre-Paul understands there will be expectations that his return will fix everything.
EAST RUTHERFORD,Deion Sanders Falcons Jersey, N.J. (AP) — New York Giants defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul seemingly is ready to play Sunday against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Coach Tom Coughlin insisted that the team will not rush Pierre-Paul back before he is ready. He was adamant that giving up 52 points against New Orleans last weekend also would not influence the decision.
"If he's ready, we'll play him," Coughlin said. "If he's not ready, then we'll take more time."
"I know for a fact that I'm still the same JPP — getting to the ball, screen pass, running and chasing down, getting to the quarterback, playing the run," Pierre-Paul said. "It's just that confidence I've got to get back. Hey, my hand is OK. You've just got to do what you've got to do.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-16 23:19 , Processed in 0.084109 second(s), 25 queries .