主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-4-19 08:47:54 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The past two games have been particularly ugly, with receiver Brandon Marshall overheard yelling in the locker room after a loss at home to Miami, and Tom Brady then shredding Chicago in a rout at New England.
An offense that ranked among the best in club history in its first season under coach Marc Trestman last year is underachieving, even though all its starters returned. A rebuilt defense isn't performing, and a season that began with high hopes appears to be slipping away.
This time, Briggs could be making his final trip to Lambeau Field.
The Bears lost defensive end Lamarr Houston to a season-ending knee injury sustained while celebrating a late sack against a backup quarterback in the closing minutes against New England. That was just the latest blow for a team that lost cornerback Charles Tillman to a torn right triceps in September and has been forced to get by at times without other key players.
"Somebody's got to want you first and then you go from there," he said.

If he's not back with the Bears, will he play for another team?
The seven-time Pro Bowl linebacker expects to return against Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers this week after missing the past three games with a rib injury,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale. The Bears are 3-5 and trying to remain in playoff contention after dropping four of five before their bye.
That's something the Bears were unable to do in late September at Soldier Field. Green Bay scored on its first six possessions and intercepted Jay Cutler twice in the third quarter to pull away for a 38-17 victory.
NOTE: WR Marquess Wilson practiced Wednesday for the first time since he broke his collarbone on Aug. 24, starting the clock on a 21-day window to add him to the active roster. Trestman would not say if Wilson will play this week. "We're just going to go one day at a time on this and make sure that he's in the physical kind of condition he needs to be in," Trestman said.
"I understand this is probably my last year as a Chicago Bear, and this could be the last time I play the Packers," Briggs said. "But for me ... I really do enjoy my teammates, and it's been unfortunate to watch from the sidelines because I want to see them find success, you know,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, and any Bear making a play is always a good thing."
A week shy of 34 and with his contract set to expire, Briggs acknowledged his 12-year run with the Bears will likely end this season.
"It's the last year of my deal," he said. "It's not like I'm going to magically show up after this year and they're going to open the gates up for you. I've talked to my buddy (former Bear) Alex Brown — those gates are closing — you're a free agent. I know the reality of it and I'm proud of all the years I've had here. It's been great. I couldn't have asked for a better situation."
"Shoot,Wholesale Jerseys From China, I don't know what to do with myself sometimes,Cheap Arizona Cardinals Hoodies," he said. "Sometimes,Wholesale Jerseys From China, I sit in meetings while coaches are talking and sometimes the words kind of just faze out and I'm staring at the screen. The only thing I can tell is the time, and I'll look up at the screen and be like, 'Dang, still got 55 minutes left.' It's just been different man, just different. More coaching."
"I don't know,NFL Jerseys Supply," he said — four times.
Rib and shoulder injuries have kept Briggs out of 10 games the past two seasons after he missed only four in his first 10 years. The time off hasn't been easy for him.
Briggs realizes it might not be his choice.
But it's not like the defense was performing the way the Bears envisioned before the Patriots game. Whether it's poor execution or poor strategy, it's been a struggle all season for Chicago. Poor health hasn't helped, either.
LAKE FOREST, Ill. (AP) — Lance Briggs figures his time with the Chicago Bears is coming to an end. He's not sure if his career is, too.
No matter what happens the rest of the way, changes could be in store.
But he intends to be in the lineup this week, trying to contain Rodgers.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 07:47 , Processed in 0.067855 second(s), 25 queries .