主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-4-19 20:58:23 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
With the win, the Falcons bounced back from their first loss this season and improved to 6-1 with Tampa Bay coming to town next. They're not apologizing for how ugly this game may have looked.
MISSED CALL: The Titans weren't happy with officials missing Falcons defensive end Adrian Clayborn grabbing Mettenberger by the face mask on his first interception on second-and-goal at the 6. Falcons linebacker Paul Worrilow picked off the pass,China Jerseys Authentic, ending the Titans' chance to score right before halftime. A blindside block penalty on the return backed Atlanta up and erasing any chance at points. If the penalty had been called on Clayborn, at worst the Titans could have kicked a field goal. Titans coach Ken Whisenhunt said a receiver was wide open in the end zone on the play itself.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — The Atlanta Falcons will dissect their latest victory happily with several areas where they can play better. The Tennessee Titans just wish they could do the same.
TURNOVERS: The Falcons had three turnovers each of the previous two games and cut that down to two against Tennessee. David Bass tipped a Ryan pass into the air to himself, setting up Tennessee's only touchdown in the second quarter. Titans linebacker Avery Williamson picked off the other in the end zone. But undrafted rookie safety Robenson Therezie got the biggest turnover, picking off Mettenberger pass with 1:31 left to seal the win.
OFFENSIVE FUNK: It's strange to say the Falcons are in a funk after outgaining Tennessee 378-256 and holding the ball for nearly 35 minutes, but Jones said that's exactly where they are. Atlanta had four drives of four plays or less and turned it over on downs once with an interception in the end zone on another. They had six penalties for 53 yards.
Here are some things to know from the Falcons' win:
THREE STRAIGHT FOR FREEMAN: Freeman now has topped 100 yards rushing in three straight games, becoming the first Falcons running back to do that since Michael Turner in 2009. Freeman says he has confidence. "I've never done it on the NFL level,Wholesale Jerseys NFL, but I've done it on the college level and on the high school level," Freeman said. "I always believe in myself. I can do anything I want to do."

"You play 60 minutes and we allowed one touchdown to slip past us and it cost us the game," Titans defensive lineman Jurrell Casey said.
Devonta Freeman ran for 116 yards,Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale, and Matt Ryan overcame two interceptions with a TD pass to Julio Jones as the Atlanta Falcons edged the Titans 10-7 on Sunday.
The Falcons didn't take the lead until Ryan found Jones for an 8-yard TD with 5:56 left in third quarter,Wholesale Jerseys. That's a touchdown that may haunt the Tennessee defense with the Titans (1-5) now losers of five straight and 15 of their last 16 dating back to last season,Cheap NFL Jerseys.
"There's not an ugly win in the NFL," Freeman said. "Every win is pretty and beautiful to me. We just need to learn from our mistakes and move forward."
Asked about being hit in the face, Mettenberger said: "Yeah I usually don't throw it 5 yards to a linebacker. It was just an unfortunate play. It wasn't lucky for us to not get that call."
THE PLANE, THE PLANE: Jones said he thought he got the ball over the end zone when he stretched the ball over the line at the right pylon as he went out of bounds. Officials didn't agree, even after Atlanta coach Dan Quinn challenged the play. That turned his catch from a clinching,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, 4-yard D into a 3-yard reception set 6 inches outside the goal line.
"Obviously when we got the ball on the 1-yard line, we've got to get it in," Ryan said after being stopped twice 6 inches from the goal line.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 05:39 , Processed in 0.077312 second(s), 25 queries .