4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-20 11:53:03 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
A Unity, Mahaica couple wants the police to take stern action against one of its ranks who they allege assaulted them in the presence of his colleagues at the Mahaica Police Station during a drunken rage on Friday night.Chandradat Gurudat is alleging that the rank even threatened him,Cheap Jerseys From China, his wife Radika and his mother Sita with a knife when they went to the station to sort out a domestic matter.According to reports,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, the rank, who had to be restrained by his colleagues, was subsequently placed under close arrest after the intervention of the Divisional Commander and his deputy.The incident which occurred around 17:40 hours  reportedly caused a number of persons, including a Regional Councilor for the Opposition A Partnership for National Unity, (APNU)to converge at the station to demand that action be taken against the rank.Gurudat told Kaieteur News that he, his wife and his mother were invited to the station to deal with an allegation made against them.While at the station, the rank who was off-duty approached Gurudat’s wife and made some suggestive remarks to her.“He tell she ‘you have on a nice eagle vest. You want to go home without it?’ he was using a lot of foul language and was standing in front my wife,” Gurudat, who is a tailor,Wholesale NBA Jerseys, told Kaieteur News.He said that he did not immediately intervene because “I know if I do police something,Wholesale NBA Jerseys China, especially in the station, what would happen.”Reports state that at that time a female corporal was in the station and saw what was taking place and tried to get the rank to desist from his embarrassing behaviour.The rank persisted and demanded that Gurudat’s wife answer him and when her mother in law upbraided him, he dealt her a slap across her face.“After he slap me mother, he turn around and slap me wife and scramble she by she hair. Me wife fall and he tek a chair and lash she with it. When de corporal see what he was doing,Wholesale China Jerseys, she get up with a speed but she couldn’t handle he. De man turn to me and push me into the wall and start cuffing me, but only one cuff catch me on me neck,NFL Jerseys Outlet,” Gurudat explained.He said that the rank then ran into the station’s enquiries office for a knife threatening to “kill all alyuh”.“We run out de station and when me wife fall down,Cheap Jerseys China, is another police who was in a shop across the road who come and carry me and me wife to de Mahaicony Hospital,”By then word had reached the Commander and a patrol unit was dispatched to the Mahaica Police Station to assist in restraining the out-of-control rank.When this newspaper arrived on the scene, several persons had gathered outside the station, having been attracted by the commotion.When things had cooled down Gurudat and his wife subsequently returned to the station and gave statements of what had transpired.“I don’t know this rank but what I know was that he was very disrespectful,” Gurudat said.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 22:05 , Processed in 0.078263 second(s), 28 queries .