2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-20 11:54:07 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
HOUSTON (AP) — Jadeveon Clowney was so excited on Monday in his first practice with the Houston Texans since microfracture knee surgery that he asked coach Bill O'Brien if he could take a run at the quarterbacks.
The 22-year-old described the months of rehabilitation that led to Monday's return to practice. He said it's a relief to be close to playing again and admitted there were times when things got hard and family and friends had to encourage him to keep going.
He can't wait until O'Brien removes his practice restrictions and he can get back to doing what he does best.
"I was like: 'Coach, let me get some pass rush today,'" Clowney said. "He was like: 'No, it's your first day out here, we're going to take it slow.'"
He enjoyed being back on the field with his teammates even though many of them ribbed him after being out for so long, calling him the "new kid on the team."

"(It was) more than I've worked in my whole life probably but it was worth it," he said. "Just to be back out here. It was all worth it,Soccer Jerseys From China, man."
O'Brien was encouraged by Clowney's work on Monday and touched on the plan for him moving forward.
"He is very passionate, motivated,Cheap NHL Jerseys, and focused toward getting back here and playing,Cheap Wholesale Jerseys," Cushing said. "The kid loves football and did a great job in the offseason getting back."
Because of his abbreviated season he doesn't really feel as if it's his second year in the NFL.
Linebacker Brian Cushing, who has come back from two serious knee injuries in recent years, said that he talked often with Clowney during his recovery. He's confident that he'll be able to help the Texans this season.
He played three games after that, but never felt right and eventually had the second, more drastic surgery to repair his knee. He wouldn't say how close he is to being back to his old self, but did say that he feels better now than he did after his first surgery.
But he also had some fun,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, laughing and joking with teammates and at one point doing a spirited rendition of both the "Whip" and "Nae Nae" dances as Silento's song "Watch Me" blared from speakers near the field.
"It's going to be great to be out there,Cheap NFL Jerseys, rushing the passer and just putting my hands on other guys," said Clowney, who had 24 sacks in three college seasons. "I've been hitting these dummies for so long and nobody hits back."
"I do feel like kind of a rookie because I didn't get to play more than what, four games," he said. "So it's kind of like a rookie season all over again for me."
Clowney had arthroscopic surgery on his right knee after injuring it in the season opener in 2014.
The outside linebacker, who made a name for himself by chasing quarterbacks at South Carolina, participated in walk-throughs and individual drills, but did not do any contact work. The Texans aren't sure when he'll play in a game.
Clowney was the top overall pick in last year's draft. He played just four games last season because of various injuries before having season-ending surgery in December.
"We're going to ease him back into this thing and ramp him up to be able to play in games,Wholesale China Jerseys," O'Brien said.
After his work was done for the day he remained behind on the field where the team practiced. He was holding his helmet and watching intently.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 09:16 , Processed in 0.068172 second(s), 28 queries .