2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-20 23:15:08 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
NOTES: Predicted all-day rain threatens the teams working out outside on Wednesday. ... Backup QB Ryan Mallett, who played a shaky half in last week's preseason opener, was missing from practice for a second straight day with what has been reported as a left knee problem. ... Dobson (foot) and top draft pick Dominique Easley (knee) were removed from the PUP list and participated in practice for the first time, while TE Rob Gronkowski (knee) joined 7-on-7 drills for the first time. ... Undrafted free agent CB Malcolm Butler (West Alabama) has been impressive throughout and came up with a nifty interception of a pass by Tom Brady during 11-on-11s Monday. "I think he's done a good job every day, coming out there being ready to compete," Belichick said. . Owner Robert Kraft and Boston College hockey coach Jerry York were on hand for Monday's practice. Also on the field was former Tampa bay and Rutgers coach Greg Schiano
Williams, ejected from one of last year's practices for fighting with Patriots receiver Aaron Dobson, has not backed off the comments.
The teams will practice together Tuesday and Wednesday and then play a preseason game Friday night at Gillette Stadium. Last week, the Patriots did the same thing against Washington before losing 23-6 to the Redskins on Thursday night.
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick is looking forward to this week's joint practices with the Philadelphia Eagles for the second straight year.
Said Mankins: "I don't even know what he was saying but I'm sure it wasn't the smartest thing in the world that he said — so I'm not worried about it."
Asked Monday to comment on Williams,Wholesale China Jerseys, Belichick said,Cheap Jerseys From China, "You should talk to him about it."
NFL game officials, who are dealing with some rule changes,Cheap Jerseys Online, will be on hand for these practices.
New England will also see Eagles cornerback Cary Williams, who called the Patriots "cheaters" after last year's workouts and added, "It's a fact that they haven't won a Super Bowl since Spygate."
"I don't want to speak for Chip,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, but I think that we both felt that it was productive last year, and we've decided not to make many changes."
"This will be a good opportunity for our team to play against the Eagles — the offense and defenses and schemes that they run,Cheap Arizona Coyotes Hoodies, the players they have," Belichick said Monday.
"A lot of young guys played in the game and I'm sure it will be that way again this week," Belichick said. "But (the) practice sessions ... we got a lot of experienced players playing against each other in situational play and I think that will serve us well and did serve us well last year.
Veteran offensive guard Logan Mankins, who sat out the preseason opener, is looking for improvement from his team.
"We should get better this week, we've had a game under our belt," he said. "If you're staying the same and not improving you might as well be getting worse, so we need to start putting good practices together day after day. The main thing is stop making the same mistakes, and that's how you start to improve."
Talking about last year's workouts at the Eagles' camp,Cheap Jerseys, Belichick said, "It was great ... Chip (Kelly) and I kind of talked about the things we that felt like our teams needed and I think we were able to accomplish those in the practice sessions."
"Did I say the wrong thing? No," he told Philadelphia media. "I stand firm on what my beliefs are, and that's just that. I didn't tell a lie. At the end of the day, that did happen. It's in the history books. As far as I'm concerned, I made a comment about it and that's that."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 08:51 , Processed in 0.081662 second(s), 28 queries .