2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-21 02:43:55 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"Whether it's a contract, whether it's a nagging injury,Wholesale NBA Jerseys China, whether it's a conflict in some facet of their life, they have to overcome that," coach John Fox said. "It's just what we deal with. We're very well compensated for what we do and those are the expectations."
"If you're running the ball and you can run it effectively, you get to control the clock and keep other offenses off the field, which is what we want to do," Forte said. "If we can control the game,Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys, control the pace of the game, and grind out tough yards and score, then that's what we're going to do."
Forte was asked this week if he was disappointed new general manager Ryan Pace said no when he asked for an extension.
"The NFL is production-based," he said. "You produce, you get rewarded. But then sometimes when it comes time to be rewarded it doesn't happen and if you complain about it you're a bad guy or something like that. I'm not worried about it because I'm at the end of my deal. It's my last year in this deal and I was compensated correctly four years ago, so at the end of this deal we'll see what happens."
"Catching 100 balls is not my goal as a running back," Forte said.
The Bears did not.

On offense,Cheap China Jerseys, Fox has made it clear he wants to emphasize the run and will make sure new offensive coordinator Adam Gase sticks with that plan.
Notes: CB Tim Jennings said he is ready to "move forward" after pleading guilty Thursday to reckless driving in Georgia. Jennings was sentenced to 40 hours of community service and must complete a substance abuse program. He paid a $1,Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic,147 fine. The plea stems from an arrest in the Atlanta area in January after he was pulled over for driving 99 mph in a 65 mph zone. Jennings was back with the Bears on Friday after having an excused absence the previous day. ... The Bears signed G Tyler Moore to a three-year contract. He is an undrafted rookie out of Florida. ... Fox said CB Kyle Fuller "tweaked" his ankle during Friday's practice. He remained on the field but was held out of drills the rest of the way. "I don't know the extent of it," said Fox, who had not met with trainers when he addressed the media. ... Rookie DT Eddie Goldman left practice early because of dehydration. ... TE Dante Rosario had an excused absence.
Forte insisted he has put whatever disappointment he felt in the spring behind him,China NFL Jerseys.
The two-time Pro Bowl running back just can't quite dodge it.
The Bears threw 609 passes last season, tied for seventh in the league. They were 30th in rushing attempts with 355.
BOURBONNAIS,Cheap Jerseys, Ill. (AP) — As much as he wanted a new contract from the Chicago Bears, Matt Forte would like to put all that talk behind him.
The Bears are rebooting after going 5-11 in a distraction-filled season — the last for former general manager Phil Emery and coach Marc Trestman. Chicago overhauled the front office and coaching staff. The defense has a new look, with the switch from a 4-3 to a 3-4.
Now, at age 29, the four-year deal he signed in 2012 is set to expire. He enters his eighth season not knowing if his time in Chicago is winding down, if he will be suiting up for another team in 2016.
That means Forte should see a rise in rushing attempts from 16.6 per game last season and a drop in receptions after finishing with 102 — a record for an NFL running back. He joined LaDainian Tomlinson as the only players with 100 catches and 1,000 yards rushing in the same season, mainly because of how unbalanced Chicago's offense was.
"I'm under contract anyway," Forte said. "When I was talking about the deal and that type of stuff, it really made sense. From my aspect I was trying to lower the cap number and then I'd be able to continue my career here as well. But you can't have your cake and eat it, too. Like I've said plenty of times both sides have to want to do it."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 19:03 , Processed in 0.079735 second(s), 28 queries .