2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-21 17:56:54 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Right tackle Zach Strief has also been with New Orleans since 2006, and noted, "As long as we have Drew and as long as we have coach Payton, I think that we'll be a consistently good offense."
Payton also stopped short of guaranteeing that Ingram would play in Detroit.
Practicing without limitations on Wednesday, Ingram looked ready to return to a New Orleans offense that once again ranks among the NFL's best when the Saints play at Detroit on Sunday.
"He's doing well and we will kind of see how we handle that on Sunday," Payton said. "Obviously we value depth at that position."
"Different guys will have opportunities," Brees said. "If Jimmy's not able to go, we're going to miss him. But I'm really confident those other guys are going to do a great job."
"I feel like we've run the ball very well. I feel like we've been very balanced. I feel like we've maintained a lot of long drives that ended up in touchdowns," Brees said. "I'd say we've turned the ball over too much, which is my responsibility, more so than anybody."

Brees stressed that he has plenty of confidence in veteran tight end Ben Watson as well as second-year tight end Josh Hill, whose seven catches include one for 37-yards and a 34-yard touchdown.
However, New Orleans could be without tight end Jimmy Graham, who leads the clubs in receptions,Undefeated Air Max 97 For Sale, yards receiving and touchdown catches.
Since Payton, who designed the offense, and Brees arrived in New Orleans in 2006, the Saints have never ranked worse than sixth in yards gained for a whole season, and have ranked first four times.
Notes: FB Erik Lorig, who has yet to play this season because of an ankle injury, practiced fully on Wednesday, as did C Jonathan Goodwin, who was knocked out of New Orleans' previous game with a knee bruise. ... Those missing practice included LBs Ramon Humber and Kyle Knox, both with ankle injuries, and CB Patrick Robinson (hamstring).
While the Saints are 2-3, moving the ball has not been one of their problems. Their 442.8 yards per game ranks behind only Indianapolis, which averages 444 yards. However, the Saints are 13th in scoring with 26.4 points per game. They've been hurt by 10 turnovers,Nike Vapormax Plus Sunset, including Brees' six interceptions.
Brees said the Saints also are not hitting on as many big plays as usual,Nike Air Max 98 Og, but added, "You can only take what the defense is giving you. You don't want to read into that too much because then all the sudden you feel like we have to manufacture these big plays,Air Max 98 Gundam For Sale, we have to force these big plays, and if they're not there, that's when some of those mistakes come."
Ingram said he could play with "a little pad" on the hand he broke in Week 2 at Cleveland. The running back needed surgery and missed three games before New Orleans had last weekend off.
"It was disappointing, frustrating to have an injury," Ingram said. "There wasn't much I could do about it. I had to get the surgery, just try and be positive and it wasn't a long term injury."
"I'm ready to go, full-go, 100 percent full-tilt," Ingram said. "They haven't babied me or eased me into practice, so I've been doing everything — catching,Air Max 97 Silver Bullet For Sale, running blocking."
Graham wore a helmet to practice and participated in stretches, but otherwise stood around and watched the portion of individual drills open to media. The Saints later announced that Graham sat out the team drills, which are closed to reporters, and coach Sean Payton declined to discuss Graham's prospects for playing against the Lions.
He's gained 143 yards on 24 carries — good for a team-high 6 yards per carry. He also scored three touchdowns.
The Saints rank eighth in the NFL in rushing with about 133 yards per game,Adidas Shoes On Sale Cheap, and they're averaging 5.2 yards per carry as a team.
METAIRIE, La. (AP) — Mark Ingram sprinted to his left, turned to his right, snagged a short pass and accelerated up field.
A former Heisman Trophy winner at Alabama and 2011 first-round draft choice, Ingram looked in his first two games like he might have his best season yet.
The Saints still moved the ball well in his absence, with hard-running second-year pro Khiry Robinson and veteran Pierre Thomas sharing most of the carries.
Meanwhile, New Orleans ranks second in passing with 309.8 yards per game, and quarterback Drew Brees said he's confident the Saints' offense is dynamic enough to maintain such production if Graham sits out.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 22:05 , Processed in 0.071145 second(s), 28 queries .